Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Pan Dulce posted:

On iZombie, I still thought it was pretty hosed up Major's hooking up with Gilda. She's making you kill people and threatening to kill your friend and out you to the cops. Why would you get near that?
Because he was high as gently caress on utopium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I thoguht Liv's speech about how she and Major were over for good forever meant that they WOULDN'T be making out at the end of the episode. Shows what I know. When he came into her apartment and said he needed help I thought she would hold him as he cried about how he was a murdering drug addict or whatever

Also yeah it looks like the heat is definitely going to come down on major since they seem to have introduced a new character to investigate his zombie purging.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

So Blaine's dad took over his business how? Just by learning how the clientele are and saying he was taking over? Shooting the guy Blaine had for muscle? All the brains still run through the funeral home. What does Blaine need his dad for?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

We don't know who or what he's dumping in the river, but the scene of him putting Blaine's dad in a freezer and other bodies being in that freezer at least implies he's not really killing the zombies, but rather freezing them perhaps in the hope of keeping them frozen until more cure can be produced.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Although if he's really just freezing them then I think that's a mostly unambiguous net good he's doing for the world so maybe he didn't need to guilt spiral so hard. I guess it's still sort of rude abducting a person from their life and putting them into a frozen state even if they're a zombie though. Esp now that they're potentially all eating funeral parlor brains instead of murder brains

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

or maybe he killed a couple people at first and then switched it up later around the time he cleaned up and reconciled with Liv?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

For the purposes of my keeping up with whatever's going on in this show, these are the things that I can remember that we're waiting to learn more about: Thumb drive guy, the future of Blaine's/his dad's business (brains??), exploding helicopter mystery, Blaine making that blue brain juice, the stolen vials of the cure, this mayor race thing... plus of course the zombie conspiracy dudes. Is that about it

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Oasx posted:

That just means that they can't have sex. I'm all for the Liv/Major relationship to be over, because it's boring, but they went from being in love to seeing other people in an instant, and it just feels poorly written.
Yeah I agree, they just moved on without even talking about it. When Liv agreed to go out with his friend it was pretty weird to me because as far as we knew Major and Liv were back in love and all that. A zombie cure is possible, in fact there's 16 batches of it out there somewhere.

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Jun 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I don't trust the girl who Major is hooking up with in Fort Lust at all. She contacted him from out of nowhere, instantly seduced him, and conveniently let him answer questions about himself while not volunteering much about herself. I'm sure she has ulterior motives.

It's almost too suspicious Major and Ravi both have new attractive women taking an interest in them, with everything going on.
The Ravi woman probably is up to something good and Major's lady seems up to something bad. especially the way she keeps documenting the things he's saying.

• Locked thread