Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Great opener, though I can already tell I'm going to really, really hate the Max Rager crew. Which is a mark of great writing if you genuinely hate the villains but uuuugh it's so frustrating just eat the redhead Liv

Also, "If I wanted to give her a depressing name, I would have gone with 'Phantom Menace'." God, I missed this show :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
This show is really good you guys

The scene with them in the bathroom :(

e: Chad. Chad. Chad. Chad

Axel Serenity fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Oct 14, 2015

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Max Rager is the most cartoonishly evil company ever. Right down to the evil scientist. I bet they totally have another zombie killer to check on Major's targets. 2 episodes in a row where nothing bad happens to Major has to be a record, so he's going to fall hard any day now.

Well, life's not all Dilly Bars and debutante balls.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Holy poo poo I really was not expecting the Rita twist :stare:

Also loved Liv's non-costume just being Rose McIver without the makeup.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Wait, next week is the finale already? Fuuuuck this season seemed to short. This ep was over before I felt like it even started :(

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Loved the finale and the upcoming zombie war. Was sad to see the end of Rita, though. I was hoping she'd become a snarky member of Team Z. :(

Also, if that David Anders rumor is true, holy poo poo I can't wait for that to air. I already thought casting Emily Browning was great, but man he will be awesome in that role.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Blaine and Don E's reaction to Liv joining them for brains was perfect.

You could even say Liv...

:coal:

...cracked open a cold one with the boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
What a good finale. :3:

Kind of sad that Major has just gone completely off the deep end, but I can understand why. His arc this season was very good, even if I'll miss Ravi-Major Bro Time. The cliffhanger was solid and was a perfect, touching moment for Ravi and Liv, seeing as they really have been through it all from the start. I even found myself not hating Chase Graves at the end, or at least not as much. He's still a bit of a conniving rear end, but I thought it was pretty clear he's genuinely trying to do the best by his zombies while trying to prevent all-out chaos at their reveal to the general public.

I hope they get another season because I love this show more than anything else on tv, but it wrapped everything up pretty drat nicely if they don't.

• Locked thread