Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I had a pretty serious crush on Molly Hagen (Liv's mom) when I was a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Facebook Aunt posted:

I wonder why it even needs to be human brain? These are supposed to be science zombies not magic zombies. Are there any 'nutrients' in human brains that aren't also found in pig brains? The zombie rat seemed interested in eating Ravi, not just other rats.

What if the only reason they are all eating human brains is because zombie movies have taught them zombies eat people? lawl

I like the Warm Bodies explanation, the brains they eat reactivate their own dormant brain and allows them to be more human.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
This might be the greatest ensemble cast in the history of television.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So a while back there was some word that Rahul was in the hat for the next Doctor on Doctor Who and I'm just thinking how wonderful that would be with Major and Liv as his companions and Clive as the new Master.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Wasn't that a scene in a Hannibal film?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Clearly the solution is that Major must eat his own brain.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That comic book store set was horrible. That issue of the Flash was 25 years old! Why would it be on the new release rack!?!@?!?!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Further proof that Clive is the best character on this show.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Phylodox posted:

I mean, as long as we're not counting Major "Sirjay Esclaborne" Lilywhite.

Major is also the best character on this show.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Medullah posted:

Hahahahaha I want you to know that I actually thought of you during that scene "I wonder if Rhyno ever role plays halflings with his customers..."

I met my fiance at the store so...........

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
She probably hand stitched it while in D&D brain.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Medullah posted:

How is their only 6 comments when we had Aly Michalka in leather as a dominatrix spanking Rose McIver what kind of goons have we become

I was in my bunk.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
D&D guys do live it 24/7. I know a dude who carried dice with him to make hard decisions.
It's not a game, it's a lifestyle.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You will NOT besmirch the hero of our story.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Private Major Lillywhite is the greatest character currently on our televisions.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

drainpipe posted:

I just got caught up and am looking forward to seeing what the vibe of season 4 will be. There was one thing that really bothered me in season 3. Did it bug anyone else that nobody at Fillmore Graves seemed to be the slightest bit curious when they discovered that Major turned back into a human? Regardless of whether the FG people want to remain zombies or not (probably not), one would imagine that they'd want to know how that happened and if it could be replicated.

That was probably the dropped plot about the stolen cure vials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cojawfee posted:

Did Major ever get shot in the line of duty? They might have thought he was always a human and somehow slipped through recruiting process.

No, he had that meeting with Logan Echols who was pissed to discover he was now human.

• Locked thread