Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
I'm so glad Clive revealed that he has noticed Liv adopting the personality of the victims each week (and had noticed for a while). It was about drat time as it was getting less and less believable that Clive would not have picked up on that. Weird that Ravi seems to deny it when he easily could have attributed it to Liv being psychic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
The actress who plays Cher also played Abigail Hobbs on Hannibal. Guess she's got the accessory to murder role down.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
Season 3 :woop:: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/cw-renews-11-series-including-874569

Show's firing on all cylinders right now, and I couldn't be more happy.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
Goddamn, what an episode. I am super hyped for next week.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
It looks like Ravi was planning to tell Liv about Major until she mentioned that she roughed up one of Mr. Boss's guys trying to track down info on Drake.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
Man I am so hyped for the new season. iZombie really occupies the perfect middle ground of action, drama, and comedy without really feeling that trashy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
I just got caught up and am looking forward to seeing what the vibe of season 4 will be. There was one thing that really bothered me in season 3. Did it bug anyone else that nobody at Fillmore Graves seemed to be the slightest bit curious when they discovered that Major turned back into a human? Regardless of whether the FG people want to remain zombies or not (probably not), one would imagine that they'd want to know how that happened and if it could be replicated.

• Locked thread