Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

While the dog's name is definitely supposed to be pun I believe its not "Minor" but "Miner" because Ravi said he was digging in the trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He needs something to do now that they've ended the zombie cop stuff.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Apparently CW programming decided that viewers don't care about the State of the Union addresses as this is back tonight.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This seems like it should have aired last week.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm assuming this doc is a trap to see if Major will blow the whistle.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

raditts posted:

Wait, so what was the point of that dead Santa thing at the beginning? Did they ever follow up on that?

I think it was just supposed to be a "time passes" thing. Showing that there was a case between them breaking up and getting back together so it doesn't look like it was just cliffhanger drama.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Is it me or are they showing the wrong preview sometimes? They're showing one where Clive knows that Liv is a zombie and they talk about "FBI Agent brains" which kind of implies that Dale is dead. Which seems extreme to just be revealing and almost like it's for a later episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CeeJee posted:

It's from Les Miserables, probably that recent movie I'm trying to forget ever buying.

It was definitely from the recent movie version.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I wonder if the undercover cop reveal means Drake is here to stay.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I still want a zombie to try eating cow brain or whatever. They would probably be chill as gently caress when they got a vision.

I have to imagine that Ravi tried that during his whole bit where he was running tests on Liv.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It was kind of goofy how the commercials made a big deal about Liv's "human" look and then it turned out to just be a disguise.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Drake's mom isn't very good for his cover identity.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oasx posted:

I am not sure whether that will be a full series or not, but I hope it doesn't mean that he is leaving iZombie.

If it's true that part is small enough he could do both.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm going to miss Dale.

Also, was it just me or was Blaine kind of acting like his old self there at the end?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Drake stuff seems like it was the most abrupt because it just kind of killed off his story arc in the middle.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Chief could possibly survive this! He's been shot in the head before.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of funny but we got a new hire at work not too long ago and she looks a lot like a shorter Aly Michalka. I mentioned this to her and she said that yeah, she gets that a lot.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Narcissus1916 posted:

Did not see like 90% of the plot developments happening. Missed this show.

My mind is hazy on some plot elements though. What did Blaine's father do to Blaine that was so horrible they're at war with each other? I remember something about Blaine's grandpa, but that's about it.

IIRC what happened was that Blaine was close to his grandpa and dad put the guy in a home against his will and told everyone he was senile.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I really love how Major and Ravi play games but it's just a thing and they don't make a big deal about it. Also somehow unlike every other show ever they use actual games. Like Halo 5, Shadow of Mordor and last week Dying Light.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Selachian posted:

Yeah, something felt off there. The guy didn't seem very intimidated by Liv's bad cop act, and his "Okay, I confess to whatever you just said, give me something to sign" was unconvincing -- not in the bad acting way but in the covering for someone way.

That seemed like a really weird spot to end the case. Also in the "seems abrupt" category was how Major's DJ/Merc friend was surprised by the talk of a cure and then he doesn't get to question anyone about it, he's just gone in the next scene.

Something that bugs me about Major's plotline was apparently nobody at FG was concerned about the fact that one of their zombie soldiers was constantly coughing and needing to take hits off an inhaler.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He looked like a weird buff Rami Malek clone.

Also lots of laughs at the end of the episode about the show with the dumb name and Liv saying there was a zombie wherever she went.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm sure this stuff will eventually come together but it is kind of unsatisfying to have another case without a clear resolution.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I mean, where did she even get it?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The couch dive was completely and amazing.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Slashrat posted:

She was the administrator at the mercenary company who mainly dealt with the support services for the infected family members of the employees (ie: the classroom for the zombie kids)

Yeah, her showing up basically explains what happened to the CDC lady. She came snooping around, talked to the girl about the flu outbreak but someone at Fillmore Graves freaked out and had her killed.

Had a hearty laugh at opposite day Liv saying how she was covered in a ton of paint and wearing an uncomfortable wig.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I think enough people are invested in the characters that next season they could just drop the crime aspect and have it be a straight up drama following Liv and friends in this hungry new world with such zombies in it.

Not saying that I think they would but it is certainly an option going forward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He totally got shot a lot on that one mission they showed.

• Locked thread