Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

Major is my favorite character. It's funny how at the beginning he was just the annoying "ex" character but they actually managed to do something interesting with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

FoxTerrier posted:

Ask and ye shall receive

Oooh can you do the exchange between Liv and Blaine about Majors name and Liv's retort. That was my favorite joke of the episode.

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

I really need to rewatch it then, thanks

Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpC7y1Mhs08

Excited for teenage girl Major and his BFF Ravi.

KilGrey fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Mar 31, 2017

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

Yeah but "Get the gently caress out of my life and never come back" still seems way too heavy.

Not really. He was going to die and she said no and gave no explanation. That's a pretty good reason for a relationship ender. At least for a good long time.

Combed Thunderclap posted:

In real life:
B) someone is usually smart/empathic enough to figure out that if someone doesn't want to or can't give blood for reasons they'd obviously rather not talk about then it's none of your goddamn business no matter who you are

If you are my brother and I'm going to die, I'd call that my business. Family gets to be all up in each other business in moments like those. I want the best reason in the world you are refusing to save my life, like "sorry, I'm a zombie" or you just forfeited our relationship.

She should have just said she had HIV.

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

hangedman1984 posted:

Plus you could tell Major was having a lot of fun playing a teenage girl.

I died at his gasp when the girl said she unfriended the other girl on Facebook.

Also, I'll never get sick of Clive and Ravi's background expressions when Liv and Major have weird brain quirk moments.

• Locked thread