Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
Wait....what's this in the op about Ravi been fired? I don't recall this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
I'm loving how every week the detective becomes subtly more repulsed w/ Liv's behavior. I'm expecting him to just blow around mid-season this year.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
Was I the only one who heard Liv slip with ;are you FUCKIN kidding m?' during the stripper interrogation scene?

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
Major's story is even creepier if you think about it. If those survivors were saved and still human, he'd still be hated and feared by them because he's their kidnapper. I forgot for a second that they are still Zombies, stuck in the impossible situation of having the charades that were their lives interrupted, making it even more difficult to conceal who they are. Major doesn't even earn a chance to be a savior in their eyes, just continuing to be this dick who made their situations even more intolerable despite trying to do the right thing. He hasn't even broadened his resource network, just expanded the scope of a list of distrusting enemies for himself.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Xealot posted:

At one point, Blaine remarks that she looks like "teenagers designed her in a lab," and that's exactly how I feel about that actress. Like, uncannily attractive.

Rose McIver is obviously in the 99th-percentile of attractiveness. But Aly Michalka is most likely a hideous crone, employing powerful magicks to glamour herself into her current appearance.

When this show first came on, I couldn't believe they hired Aly Michalka to be the BRUNETTE, CONSERVATIVE best friend who was barely in the show.

This woman was born to be a hot blonde. If Kaley Cuoco. went on some sort of pay-strike over at The Big Bang Theory, they could replace her w/ Aly Michalka w/out there even being a protest once she bent over once or wore a halter top.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Rhyno posted:

Let's be real, iZombie isn't going to go on forever. .

you shut your mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Rocksicles posted:

Not without this

they need to make Greasy Saxophone Guy a regular character

• Locked thread