Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Etalommi posted:

The video at the top of the OP should have a major spoilers for season 1 warning.

Major major spoilers for season 1 warning, you mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

radical meme posted:

Also, Peyton crashing in on Ravi's date night was great; high five.
I’m not high fiving that. I wasn’t born yesterday.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

That's going to be the missing astronaut's brain, isn't it?

"Hypothetically."

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

BreakAtmo posted:

It would be odd if it was - wasn't the astronaut brain a special commission from the super-rich guy Blaine met in the limo? Unless there's a scene I've forgotten about, Suzuki shouldn't have had such a valuable brain.
I think Blaine was going to sell other parts of the brain to high bidders, and as for Suzuki, he was keeping all the police from finding about zombies / missing kids / etc. Maybe that was his bonus for doing such good work (but I'm most likely wrong).

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Slamhound posted:

I love how psyched Ravi gets when the new traits surface.
It was Clive helping himself to all the food, stuffing his pockets.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Hollismason posted:

Liv in normal make up and blonde hair is unsettling.

It... Just doesn't look natural.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

esperterra posted:

McIver, Webber and Michalka can all sing for sure. No clue for the rest of the main cast.

https://www.instagram.com/p/97xc7IJcV1/

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Argue posted:

Yeah, that bothered me too, but I'm going to assume he was about to explain before he seized up and went zombie. Great ep otherwise.

Thought something was going wrong with Major when he said the (fresh) milk he was chugging tasted off.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

muscles like this? posted:

Drake's mom isn't very good for his cover identity.

Drake's mom is just perfect. :colbert:

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Facebook Aunt posted:

Remember seeing the preview ads or even the first episode and thinking Major Whitebread was going to be the one you'd want written out of the show ASAP? Good times.

Heh.

Is this going to be the current season thread?

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Fru Fru posted:

I actually was confused by this whole thing. Weren't all the supposed victims found alive and saying they were kidnapped by the Max Rager guy (except that one girl he can't find)? How can he be the Chaos Killer if no one is dead?

Newspapers don't lie.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Fast Luck posted:

For the purposes of my keeping up with whatever's going on in this show, these are the things that I can remember that we're waiting to learn more about : Thumb drive guy, the future of Blaine's/his dad's business (brains??), exploding helicopter mystery, Blaine making that blue brain juice, the stolen vials of the cure, this mayor race thing... plus of course the zombie conspiracy dudes. Is that about it

There's also the woman (posh zombie hooker) that Major gave the cure to, where ever she's gone.

I like the disguise Liv had for the zombie meeting, just Rose McIver's normal look.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Special mention to Liv's and Ravi's awesome rollplayer accents.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

bloom posted:

That's the impression I got when she filmed him in the latest episode.
I notice she didn't sing along with the camp song (Hudsucker Proxy vibe).

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Medullah posted:

Either way, I think we can all agree that Ravi's girl is good and Majors girl is bad because Ravi is awesome and Major, while also awesome, is cursed to eat a poo poo sandwich by life on a regular basis.
Yes. This. Always.

also, this:

spookygonk fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Jun 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Argue posted:

He turns into a were-terrier
Oh god, yes.

• Locked thread