Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Ravi was spazzing out about zombies even before he met Liv, which got him fired from the CDC. I think meeting Liv was the first time he realized zombies were real, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

buddhanc posted:

Jesús how did I miss this? Goddamn this show is incredible

What am I missing?

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

This show is really good at juggling multiple threads and weaving them together logically, with it only very rarely becoming confusing.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

Cactus posted:

is all Major would've needed to say to get Ravi to continue hearing him out. Instead we got the "I CAN EXPLAIN" without, y'know, actually explaining. It only stuck out to me because this show is usually above such cheap contrivances. Having characters not communicating to create drama brought back terrible memories of the dark days of watching Lost.

Yeah, that bothered me too, but I'm going to assume he was about to explain before he seized up and went zombie. Great ep otherwise.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

FoxTerrier posted:

So, the cure works, but you're permanently stuck with the personality of the last brain you ate?

Didn't they go out of their way to establish this was not the case? The last brain he ate was some really healthy guy.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

The first two seasons were both picked up for 13 episodes. It's just that the CW decided at some point afterwards to add another 6 to the order. So that's still within the realm of possibility, I would say.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

Did anyone get a good lip read at the end there? I think Liv was saying "I want you to know that..." something.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

In a sense I'm glad I've seen all the CW DC shows because I think I've been inoculated to all other melodrama. The stuff that's been happening with that triangle is incredibly tame if you watched Arrow, Flash, or season 3 of Veronica Mars.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

TMMadman posted:

And since the blue juice Ravi made enhanced the effects of the visions, who is betting it will have some kind of use in curing Major of his zombie cure amnesia?

That's literally what the blue juice is supposed to be for.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I wonder if all the cases with loose threads are going to tie together--the dominatrix, the D&D hacker, and the kid of the lady Clive was dating.

And speaking of Clive, I love how he's a secret nerd; I need more of him playing D&D, watching GoT, and being into comics. Next he should get into board games, anime, cosplay, and fanfic.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

Liv's last relationship was whatsisface who got Romeroed last season. Pretty sure she and Major merely slept together a few weeks ago but haven't been officially together since they found out last season that zombiism could be transmitted.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

For the most part I laud this show for being able to juggle multiple plots without being confusing, but for once I have to admit I got lost at the end there: who was the lady that turned out to be Patrice's mom?

Also Jesus Christ Major :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I like the inversion near the end there where it's a bunch of zombies standing off against a horde of angry living people. I wonder if Liv can finally come out to her family now or if they're still trapped in the Phantom Zone.

Chokes McGee posted:

The best part about all that is it felt like a series finale. If they really wanted to, they could just end the show there, and I'd be perfectly happy.

If they do keep going, I hope something hilarious happens to Ravi as the result of his new vaccine that isn't zombie related. Like he turns into a mummy or something idk. (Possibly just because he fully wrapped himself in toilet paper for no reason.)

He turns into a were-terrier

• Locked thread