Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I missed the first 40 minutes or so, because I thought it was going to start at 9 PM and run until 11. That sucked, but everything I saw was amazing, and I will watch the beginning on demand tomorrow.

Hell of a finale, and it will be interesting starting out with a completely new status quo. I hope we haven't seen the last of FBI Special Agent Veron -- um, I mean Dale Bozzio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Yeah, how did Blaine become a crack shot? Did I miss a part where he ate the same mercenary brains that Liv and Major ate (or is he completely cured now)? I remember him being a devious and dangerous guy, but never a stone-cold killer or even adept with guns.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Crunk Abortion posted:

Her cameo on Masters of Sex was a revelation

That was Rose McIver (Liv), with a substantial role on Masters of Sex in the first season, rather than Aly Michalka (Peyton).

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Forgive me, but Season 2 was getting complicated toward the end, and it has been a long time since I watched it. Why is Major coughing and dying? I might be getting this way wrong, but wasn't he made into a zombie at the end of Season 1 to save his life after the Meat Cute shoot-out? What happened to him after that to make his zombie situation so unique?

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I don't trust the girl who Major is hooking up with in Fort Lust at all. She contacted him from out of nowhere, instantly seduced him, and conveniently let him answer questions about himself while not volunteering much about herself. I'm sure she has ulterior motives.

It's almost too suspicious Major and Ravi both have new attractive women taking an interest in them, with everything going on.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
If you watched The Flash first, you'd hear her speak in her natural adorable Kiwi accent: "Hi, this is Rose McIver, and iZombie is coming up next."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Barreft posted:

This show is okay for an NCIS with normal zombies + some crazy ones/millennials crossover, but the names really bother me. Liv Moore? Major Lillywhite? A company called Fillmore Graves?

Major Lillywhite? Fillmore Graves?

Please tell me I missed a part in the beginning where Major is just called Lillywhite as a joke cause he's white as gently caress.

Rob Thomas loves puns. I always loved Blaine's butcher shop/restaurant, Meat Cute.

And there is a famous football coach named Major Applewhite, who no doubt inspired our Major's name. And I also liked that Major named his dog Minor.

• Locked thread