Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

raditts posted:

Is it just me or is her zombie makeup not nearly as pale as it was last season? Her skin tone just looks kinda... normal in that last episode.

Nah I thought the same thing. It looks way cooler all crazy-alabaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

"A long time ago, we used to be friends..." :allears::allears::allears::allears:

I'm so easy to please.

Open Source Idiom posted:

Stephen Weber owns. Loved him since the last Ron Thomas gig, Party Down.

And the Max Rager suit who was eaten at the end was Dick and Beaver's dad. Lots of cast cross-over on this show.

Wonder if they'll get Kristen Bell in as a zombie.

Seyfried would be a fun crossover too. Or Enrico Colantoni, you never go wrong with him.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Major's arc is amazing. The car ride with the dog owner and the subsequent trip to the bridge was some of the darkest poo poo I've seen in a while. And then with the reveal that the reason Liv was trying to get her coworkers to do an outing was because it was her birthday and she didn't have and friends or family left who cared about her... if not for the birthday cake at the end this episode would have been a loving downer.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Aquasnake posted:

How the gently caress? How long has this been around?

It's pretty much been standard for any cable service for the past 5-10 years in the US. The cable box they give you has that functionality built in. VHS is a technology the newer generation may barely even recognize, and you wouldn't even be able to buy it in mainstream stores, comparable to a telegraph.

XboxPants fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Oct 23, 2015

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

just_a_guy posted:

Better yet. James roday cameos as victim of the week (what his he doing these days?) and she ends up solving the case not through visions but keen attention to detail :) (duleh hill ends up being the killer)

The big question is, if she ate Hill would her sense of smell return?

• Locked thread