Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Watching Rose McIver crush it every single week no matter who she's playing makes me sad about how good Dollhouse could have been if Eliza Dushku could act, even a little

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

jscolon2.0 posted:

Tina Majorino is on that TNT Sean Bean show, but they do shorter cable seasons, so no great impediment there.

Also that show is terrible and there's no way it outlives izombie

Oasx posted:

I had hoped that they would drop the personality of the week since it was the only thing i didn't really like about the show, but they seem to be having a lot of fun with it so far this season, so i don't mind it as much.

I've seen this comment a few times and I don't really understand it, it's the show's central gimmick and the only rationale for an ME partnering with a cop. It's like wishing that The Flash would quit it with all the speedster bullshit

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Oct 22, 2015

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

My theory is that he's somehow Harriet Tubmanning them to safety, we've never actually seen one of those body bags moving before he shoots it and he does have two buddies who work at a morgue

I will admit that this theory is somewhat undercut by his drug addiction, obvious guilty conscience and new dog

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Aquasnake posted:

How the gently caress? How long has this been around?

like 15 years grandpa

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

muscles like this? posted:

While the dog's name is definitely supposed to be pun I believe its not "Minor" but "Miner" because Ravi said he was digging in the trash.

I swear to god there's one of you in every TVIV thread

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Mr. Boss is suitably creepy and Blaine's plan to feed his grandpa to his dad is dark as gently caress

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Major owns

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

um excuse me it was my theory first :colbert:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

he was going to feed grandpa to dad to addle dad with alzheimer's

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Senerio posted:

The real star of tonight's episode

hypothetically

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

That was a hell of a finale and yes I wish every show had Ken Marino in douche mode

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Christ it's not back until April? the CW is the worst

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

when did Clive find out they were all zombies? it's been so long I can't remember poo poo

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Senerio posted:

In the first part of the finale. Liv stabbed herself with scissors. It was really rather dramatic.

I really need to rewatch it then, thanks

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I'm a little desensitized to it after 3 years of the Seattle PD being OK with a murder police interrogating suspects with an assistant ME, but yeah that was dumb as hell. Especially when Major being generally ostracized and distrusted by everyone was a fairly major plot beat one episode ago.

That said, Major as a teenage girl and Liv as his dad was the greatest thing ever

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I cannot believe there was ever a time I did not love this man

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

durk onion posted:

Man, this Ravi/Peyton/Blaine crap couldn't be any more cliche. Please stop.
It is paint-by-numbers CW Romance Plot #00001. Swap Ravi for Stefan, Peyton for Elena and Blaine for Damon and I wouldn't notice the difference

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Slashrat posted:

I'd say this episode actually put more focus on the procedural part than usual, since the crime was entirely solved by actual criminal investigation procedure this time rather than getting lucky breaks with a post-brain consumption flashback.

I am insanely proud of Clive for solving his first murder in 3 years without supernatural intervention

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Pavi and/or Reyton is killing my enjoyment of the show, but Man of La Mancha playing as Major rolled up was so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

tbqh i appreciate the gifs but I would like to talk some more about how you use spoons, and perhaps see a picture of you holding a spoon in the manner you believe to be correct

• Locked thread