Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woden
May 6, 2006
As Gilda was telling Major that he was saving lives and this was the best way to go about things I kept thinking, jesus dude just go to the cops and then I remembered how that went in season one. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woden
May 6, 2006

Flagrant Abuse posted:

No kidding, if you'd told me a few years ago that a loving CW show could be this good I would've laughed in your face.

Arrow is in like season 4, the 100 in season 3, Flash in season 2 and whatever else. If anything I'd be more worried about season 3 being terrible than a new CW show that might tickle your fancy being bad.

Woden
May 6, 2006

Flagrant Abuse posted:

My predictions for the season finale is that at least one of these will happen:

• Major goes full-on zombie and wrecks face getting out of Max Rager HQ and away from the FBI, possibly (but I'm going to say probably not) zombifying Bozzio in the process but definitely letting the cat out of the bag in regard to zombies assuming there are any non-zombie survivors.
• Gilda somehow gets free and kills Uncle Jack Vaughn du Clark.
• Blaine regains enough of his memory to be more fully disgusted by the things he did and tries to find some way to atone.

Major is going to prison, every season ender needs to end with him locked up tortured for trying to save Liv and other people.

Woden
May 6, 2006

Snak posted:

yeah, but they would if they would stop lying to each-other under the pretext of keeping each-other safe. Like, Ravi has been working his rear end off trying to develop a cure, while Major practically has access to Max Rager's lab. Major is ruining Peyton's Case and Liv is off chasing the wrong bad guys. All because they decided it would be better to lie to each other.

Edit: Also, Ravi should. He should have gone through that entire loving book.

If they weren't lying to each other we wouldn't have the drama. Liv not lying to Major would have killed his arc and most of season one, her not lying to Peyton would kill seasons twos Peyton arc as well as Blaines, etc.

Woden
May 6, 2006

BurritoJustice posted:

Why is this show so much less popular than arrow/flash/agents/etc when it really is such a cut above (especially above arrow, and flash on a bad day). Definitely one of the most consistent and tightly written shows around right now.

Female lead and on the CW were reasons I've heard for not watching it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woden
May 6, 2006
The way the camera focused on Rita at the end I was sure she'd get back up.

• Locked thread