Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Aw man, I really wanted this thread's title to be "Terrible violence will surely be unleashed". Oh well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
I'm not sure if I'm more impatient for Auntie Maya to wreck poo poo or for Juggernaut to pop a wheelie on his skellycycle. I just want 823 to be okay though :ohdear:

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
I love that Allison's superpower is being really, really good at not knowing what the everloving gently caress she's doing

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Of the comments-suggestions, I'm leaning towards "Lightweight"

It's gonna be Tuxedo Mask tho :allears:

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Green Intern posted:

It is a coat of arms, you see.

Ugggghhhhh I hate this (I love this)

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
i love that Metatron used his reality-shattering voice crafted from the birth of creation to say "yooo how'd you like these sick new threads"

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

paranoid randroid posted:

its funnier to imagine the thorns keep shoving more crap into his shell and he keeps yelling at them in his soul-rending voice to knock it the gently caress off

You know, it is kind of suspicious that 603 Prods with Stick, Relentlessly keeps getting killed

Anyway my money would be on Zoss having found out the one and only way of killing Metatron, and now his soul is effectively trapped inside his massive and indestructible corpse.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
A couple of things to keep in mind:

- 82 can't tell a lie, so she can't fib her way out of this
- I'm pretty sure her old body doesn't exist anymore, so one way or another she's getting a makeover :dance:
- eat poo poo Mike
- 10's a chill dude, maybe he can hook her up with something?

SexyBlindfold fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Feb 2, 2016

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
chapter 4 of K6BD, in which White Chain becomes the first papier mache angel

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Currently I can't tell if I'm more excited to gawk at whatever ridiculous luxuries await in Mottom's lavish digs (it's objectively impossible that we go through her arc without a single instance of croquembouche showing up) or to see how things turn out once White Chain returns as 83 Loose Cannon Plays Not By The Book, Gets Results

This loving comic :allears:

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Earth turns out to be part of Aesma's universe tbh

I mean let's be honest our history has been pretty Aesmesque tip to toe

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
I feel like the devils would have a very "gently caress you, got mine" attitude towards all of the bullshit going on. They don't care, they want their shiny masks and their tall chances of eventually going back to being amorphous clouds of black bile and that's it.

That's hardly a justification for the upcoming Great Demon Holocaust, though :colbert:

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Archenteron posted:

quote:

Q

Anonymous asked:

Are there Ebon Devils similar in size and power to the Prime Angels? If so are they revered or looked up to by lesser Devils even weaker ebons similar to how the Angels look up to the Primes?
A

There is a council of 13 that watch the King of Devils to make sure he doesn’t get out of his prison. They take their role very seriously. All major criminal activity through Devil syndicates in throne requires his approval though, so they still let him hold court.

The King of Devils is called Himself, and his seat of power and prison is a black iron coffin lashed with forty chains. Cio and Allison will visit him in the next story arc.

If I had to make a guess (and I do), I'd say Allison would accidentally free the Devil King and would then open a portal back to Earth where she'd make it run into Mt. Rushmore in a foolish attempt to bind it to the 'masks'. And, of course, it would work.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
If he doesn't die on the very next panel in an extremely unpleasant way I'll count it as a moral triumph

e: I love how nonchalant Mottom's steward is during all this. There's 4,777 worlds paying tribute today and she doesn't have time for this poo poo

SexyBlindfold fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Mar 5, 2016

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
I'm trying to think of what ridiculous method Allison will use to defeat Mottom and it's just so full of possibilities :allears:

Then again there are still some characters left to join the main gang, maybe she'll get help from 83 or from Auntie Maya

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
guest comic by that guy from The Wotch

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Cryophage posted:

wait poo poo what am I going to do with a tree right in front of my throne poo poo poo poo

"now why don't you make like a tree and leave", that's what i should have said. wait that IS what i should have sAID WHY DIDN'T I SAY IT CAN I MAKE EVERYONE THINK THAT I SAID THAT CAN I GET THAT ON RECORD CAN WE START THIS OVER CAN W

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

SunAndSpring posted:

I imagine this iron feather business was an earlier ploy by the Thorns to end the universe before Michael convinced them the successor prophecy was a safer bet. To me, it seems like Jagganoth is severely depressed and just wants to take the multiverse with him when he goes because he's realized the only thing he's ever been good at is destroying things. As Abaddon previously said, the Seven are monsters, but tragic and pitiable.

Metatron just kinda asked Jag if he could erase the universe real quick and Jag was like "ok but it's gonna take me a while" and Metatron was like "ugh nevermind then" but Jag is still working on it and he hopes to have the surprise ready by Metatron's birthday

atomicthumbs posted:

Is Mottom one of the Good Guys?

I would hope that no character who has either committed, is still committing, or is planning to commit large scale galactic genocide would count as a Good Guy!! Or at least not unless they feel kinda bad about it!!!

e: Auntie Maya has definitely committed galactic genocide and probably feels bad about it btw

SexyBlindfold fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Apr 20, 2016

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
... You know, we keep assuming Jagganoth was actually visited by an angel in his dream. Who else is known to come to people in dreams and gently caress with their heads?

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Captain Oblivious posted:

Mottom is the most fun Demiurge there is. Usually.

Now is one of those times.

No, no, Gog-Agog is the most fun Demiurge there is. It's just that, unlike Gog-Agog, Mottom's fun times don't entirely intersect with her "everyone around me is screaming in abject horror" times.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

atomicthumbs posted:

oh well great here comes 6 Juggernaut Star to ruin Prom

Planning universal omnigenocide is one thing, but this is just vile, Six-Jugs

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
The multiversal constant is that interns can't catch a loving break anywhere

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
You ever thought a kid you just met at school was super cool because they did whatever they wanted and didn't play by the rules, but then it slowly dawned on you that they just were kind of a dick all along?

What I'm trying to say is that's not your cup, 6 Juggs, you better pay for that, also don't make fun of people's jobs that's rude

e: on an unrelated note, new Aesma story!! Aesma's so cool you guys

SexyBlindfold fucked around with this message at 06:40 on May 18, 2016

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
In other news, Abbadon posted a pic

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/733491222396833793

Alison giving White Chain a makeover remains my favorite scene so far in K6BD

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Superstring posted:

I mean, Allison is gonna be right next to Mottom and I still don't know how Juggs figures he's gonna do any dismembering without getting perished. Angels are powerful but White Chain was winded taking out a small gang.

Then again, let's take a second to remember what 6 Juggs was doing when we first met him. What was it? Ah, yes, killing the King of the Universe.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Grand Prize Winner posted:

wait what, when did that happen?

Oh it happened 3 chapters from now, about a year ahead. I guess I should add spoiler tags for viewers who haven't trascended causality yet :smug:

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Abbadon has been kind enough to translate K6BD's power levels to the universal unit of measure, the Metric Goku

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
By the way this is neither here nor there but I just want to lay it out so I can congratulate myself for guessing it years from now: Incubus has so far only appeared in Alison's dreams because he's literally just a dream. He sometimes sends sleazy-looking fuckboys in his stead to formal occasions, but for the most part all he can actually do is creep on people's dreams. He's some Sandman-rear end motherfucker.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Roland Jones posted:

Update.

So, it looks like I was right about Mottom making them children for the sake of visiting her husband, but only half-right on the reasons why. And now I'm very curious as to what state she has him in. I bet it isn't pleasant.

Whatever it is, it was definitely something with plenty of pun potential. So I'm thinking something watery, or a bird.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

someone in the page comments brought up that maybe the reason she looks like a hosed up ghoul when she's among equals isn't because she's got a crappy immortality technique that makes her fall apart every few hours, but because that's what she chooses to be when she can, which yeah drat

aw :smith:
allison can you just hurry up and kill this intergalactic genocidal goku and move on to the next, she's making me feel bad

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Props to Allison for not buying any of that bullshit. I guess being a trope-savvy megadork paid off in the end, huh

e: seriously Mom Om how does the "otherwise Jaggs would destroy me" argument EVEN MAKE SENSE, do you plan at hurling your teapot collection crafted with the death sighs of a million virgins at the Big Guy once he comes barging in or what

actually i'd watch that nvm

SexyBlindfold fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Jun 1, 2016

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

in case we needed a reminder that Allison's pretty rad too

presumably effective command at the multiverse at some level still depends on bureaucracy and influence and more than just being able to think people into trees whenever you want, and the loyalty of her administrators depends on maintaining an image

I guarantee Om's party planners ain't got poo poo on Solomon David's Unbearably Boring Consolidated Civic Service, bureaucracy-wise

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

MikeJF posted:

The very fact that Solomon has his admittedly almost certainly still incredibly awful but far better to live in than hers empire instantly undermines any claim that she makes that there is no better path than this.

- "This is all there is to ruling, girl. Sitting on top of a mountain of corpses, a pack of wolves below you. There is no other way."
- "Uhh what about Solomon David? He seems to run a pretty t--"
- "I mean yeah but he's a tool"

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Archenteron posted:

So Maya is about to meet a god on their throne.

:suspense:

See what I don't get is why she has to topple the thrones afterwards. Like, that's somebody's craftsmanship right there, you can just push it to the back of the room, there's no need to be a dick.

We don't know how many Gokus Maya is yet, though. Could she solo Six Juggs? Could she solo Mom Om?

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
I have to admit, I was hoping that Aesma coming back to the Sun Temple would result in a montage where they hilariously fail to teach her the bare minimum of how to be a proper lady, a la Miss Congeniality (or Princess Diaries, whichever works best)

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
I somehow missed the bit of lore that identifies Aesma as the creator of humans, which explains a lot about humans in general.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
you guuuys

SexyBlindfold posted:

I would hope that no character who has either committed, is still committing, or is planning to commit large scale galactic genocide would count as a Good Guy!! Or at least not unless they feel kinda bad about it!!!

Mom-Om feels bad about all that galactic genocide and cosmic supercrimes against panhumanity ok :smith:

e: Oh I get it now. Nadia is going to give her Goku to Allison. This is how Allison gets her first Goku.

SexyBlindfold fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Jun 18, 2016

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
I'm trying to think how Allison could get things in order once she takes Mottom's Goku.

"Hey you shitheads. I have, like, a lot of stuff on my plate right now but once I come back I'm turning everybody who's still doing evil poo poo into a loving tree"

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Mister Olympus posted:

But Aesma is pretty happy!

~when u ask ur bf to prom and he says yes~ (✿◠‿◠)
~when u turn urself into an unholy netherbeast limo so ur bf can ride u~ (✿◕‿◕)
~when the sky bleeds open and u arrive at prom w fire in ur wake, the word of conquest in your brow and the wailing of the innocent clouding the air as if a celestial choir~ (✿ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Reene posted:

Oh man Allison bout to gently caress up that tree :haw:

I think you'll notice that's already the most hosed up of trees