Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
All Dogs Are Good Dogs. This is one of the universal truths of higher hierarchy, and, as such, is one of YISUN's names. Incidentally, the name of YISUN that is immediately consecutive to All Dogs Are Good Dogs (at least according to the standard order of incantation) is Aesma's Dog Is The Worst, Just Awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
is Zoss only going to show up to talk poo poo about the Demiurges

because I'd be down for that

"Is Gog-Agog doing her stand-up routine again? I hate it. True royalty does not laugh at one's own jests. Ugh she's doing the "pick any job" bit. You must slay her where she stands, Alice-Un"

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

SunAndSpring posted:

2. Mammon's home base is called Yre, which is what Ire was spelled like back in the olden times. I'm beginning to think that Mammon really lives up to his name as the Grand Dragon and is basically a slavering, near-mindless beast that does nothing but wallow in his horde. Would be a real kick in the nuts for everyone his followers has pillaged and taxed to learn that he does absolutely gently caress-all with the money.

Okay but let's be fair, from what we've seen of the political and economic reality of Throne and the outer domains, having your money stuffed under your dragon banker's mattress might be the most financially sound option.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Renaissance Robot posted:

For comparison, 6,000,000,000 is the number of seconds in 190 years.

Yeah, sequential style ain't gonna cut it.

What are you talking about? If Allison offs two or three demons a year she'll be done in less than half a kalpa. Incidentally, securing Abbadon's income for the next kalpa is one of his Patreon reward tiers, so get to that! It gets you a monthly sticker set and a custom keychain.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Darth Walrus posted:

According to Abaddon's Tumblr, Jagganoth is a giant, lonely nerd who has never known love.

That raises the possibility of an absolutely amazing arc.

Book Seven, in which Allison arranges a blind date between Jagganoth and Gog-Agog, is gonna own. Nerds love anthropormorphized piles of worms, right?

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
I feel like entering Hard Nerdom should require agreeing that the answer to every "Why doesn't X just do Y instead???" question is "because it would be very boring".

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Aaand new strip.

I wish there was a Youtube video that was the female equivalent to the Undertaker's "HE'S HERE" that I could post to accompany any strip where Mathangi ten Meti, Murder the Gods and Topple Their Thrones makes an appearance

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Though I guess this could also apply:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRK_OMQGQlc

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Yeah I just want to say that I, too, love all the roughhousing fightboys rolling with the Parade of Fools.

Denzine posted:

I like the sleepy-eyed lady and her bugman sidekick, they probably have fun adventures.

Especially sleepy-eyed lady. She's the best :3:

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Quick show of hands, who's preordered the K6BD book?? Just so we can tell the Allisons from the Zaids :smugdog:

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
What I really want to see now is the scene where 10 Vigilant Gaze Purges the Horizon and the gang throw shade at Juggs and he goes crying back to Metatron

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Honestly I'm just rooting for whichever course of events that results in Juggy getting clowned on again and again, Team Rocket style.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Quick survey: Which pet name does 6/7 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe hate the most?

- Juggs
- Juggy
- Juggo
- Juggalo

Also quick survey: Among supporters of Abbadon's Patreon, about how often does he upload tutorials?

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Happy Underpants posted:

A hamburger. Infertile. Pure.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
drat right you're a mistake juggo my man :allears:

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

TRON JEREMY posted:

prejudiced fool that you are, you've forgotten that Jadis' holy entourage is tasked with dropping her from great heights onto the enemy. She could have held her own in that ballroom, with so many balconies from which to ambush

shameful for a demiurge to adopt the Box Of Teacups fighting style imo

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
some may say repeated scenes of all-powerful warriors and kings getting clowned on cheapen said characters and makes it difficult for us to take them as serious threats but gently caress it i love them. eat poo poo Mom Om :allears:

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Tollymain posted:

i realized abbadon has a rough draft of ongoing non-k6bd fiction on his patreon and i read it and it's really good cyberpunk

Is that from the same comic he had a few pages of on his deviantart? It seemed like good stuff, good stuff, he even indulged in his same painstakingly-detailed crowded panoramic view splash page fetish (the best fetish)

And I am yet to find the elusive corner of 4chan that is indeed "not all like that". drat those guys grabbed on to the "but where are all the men??? why you got all these nonwhites???" butt of the discussion and would not let go

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Huh. I'm gonna guess we're at Cio's pad. I gotta admit, I expected a lot more anime posters.

e: or we might still be at the airship. I maintain my previous statement.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
I've been wondering if Princess Mamoru Moonshine Jagermeister Jack Jacck Daniels Timothy Tim Bill Freddy Mercury Blueberry Luna, Esquire is now the party's official legal counsellor

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
A new Book begins!

My reaction

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Mr. Lobe posted:

A long time ago on some askblog answer it was suggested they are tragic worms. The worms have known tragedy.

Why a worms gotta be sad??

Oh heyyy THAT's where I knew Gog-Agog from!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3uaGkrUtrM

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Today's been a rough day, but new K6BD takes away the pain a bit.

Begemot posted:

New page! http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-1-6/

Glad to see Allison and Princess getting along better.

:3:

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

GunnerJ posted:

Honestly I actively avoid reading this stuff because I feel like a large part of why I enjoy the comic is because I mostly don't have any greater idea what's going on than Alison does. Although sometimes, like with the devil drinking game, not understanding poo poo makes it hard to appreciate the stakes fully.

This is just my opinion, but in a comic full of ridiculously :krad: characters, Aesma remains the most :krad: of them all despite not even actually being in the comic and also being a loving moron.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Pyradox posted:

Allison's looking extremely JoJo in this page.

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/803771700294750208

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Schwarzwald posted:

Zoss is the Conquering King :: Zaid is the Boyfriend

Mammon is the Grand Dragon :: Mottom is the Grandma

Jagganoth is the Huge rear end in a top hat :: Juggernaut is the Prickly rear end in a top hat

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
None of these posts about the pursuers include the heavy-lidded swordswoman! What's the name of Sleepy Time Gal!?

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Baby Maya! :neckbeard:

Cat Mattress posted:

Diogenes, but as a swordfighting grannie.

Can't wait until Meti tells Solomon David to step the gently caress off from her light

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

violent sex idiot posted:

Just a bunch of rowdy fight boys and girls, looking for a good punch up

The entirety of the Pursuers being Monster Factory abominations actually kind of makes sense. The McElroys being amazed at the depth of K6BD's character creator just to throw it all away and go "Just a Huge. loving. Baby." is plausible as fuuuck

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
I love this loving comic :allears:

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
okay we've been throwing around nicknames for Juggernaut, but let's wrap it up because the only correct choice is Juggy-Oh

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

JT Jag posted:

I really hope that Solomon David is legitimately just a buff dude with a huge beard

The twist will be that Solomon David is just a huge beard with a buff dude

Anyway, nice to see the comic gain a level in :darksouls:ness

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
I knew lovely, Rapey Tuxedo Mask was secretly a scrub :allears:
Maya gonna come back and bust your whole cosmic crack joint

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
code:
                   PREE AL-YISUN RUTH
            Harbinger of the Third Conquest
          Second and Final King of the Cosmos 
          Heiress of the Seven-Part Universe 
           Slayer of the Seven-Headed Beast 
                KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS 
      Honorary President of the Bad Decision Club
Employee of the Month, 7th Street Starbucks, May 2014
      Moderator, Sailor Scouts Forum, 2005-2010

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Yisun more like YASSun amirite

alternatively:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DaXJmo9cro&t=18s

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
White Chain, listen to Nyave. Yellow and orange do not go with your complexion. You want cool colors to emphasize the fact that you're loving made of stone, which is rad and cool.

e: Lore text suggests Allison will soon have to pick a favorite girlfriend. Will she pick Math Girlfriend, Fanfic Girlfriend or Hall Monitor Girlfriend?

SexyBlindfold fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 12, 2017

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Operant could seriously make bank on just a bunch of those spread pages compiled into an activity book. Where's Vladok? Lost in the Multiverse!

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Poltergrift posted:

I think that's Bikini Gog-Agog.

NEW! Push GOG-AGOG's back button for INSTANT MAGGOT ACTION*!

*Action Figure Gog-Agog is made of worms. The worms are part of actual Gog-Agog. Action Figure Gog-Agog's Instant Maggot Action will make actual Gog-Agog aware of your presence and location. Instant Maggot Action is not recommended if the user has prayed to Gog-Agog too little, too much, or the correct amount.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

Zaphod42 posted:

I like how the painting, picture frame, mask and figure on the left wall all have the same goofy glasses face. Matches the shopkeeper too.

Uhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!

*lights six candles at shrine to Aesma* I will participate, and win, and then steal the comic