Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

well, it was kind of a bushwhack.

ive sort of been thinking that zoss isnt actually dead. he was alive enough to appear to allison in the spirit world or whatever that place was, and gog-agog survived having her head blown off with minimal inconvenience. i think hes just laying low.

Zoss is a just a dude while I'm pretty sure Gog-Agog is a mass of psychic worms in the shape of a person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
A bit of no longer canon stuff from the MSPA forums that spawned KSBD.

Allison get's stuffed into what is more or less a demon's dag of holding.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
I mean with the resources of a million other worlds she could do it, but I can easily imagine her looking at the nukes and tanks and going like pffffffffuck it I'll conquer it later.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

SexyBlindfold posted:

i love that Metatron used his reality-shattering voice crafted from the birth of creation to say "yooo how'd you like these sick new threads"

Hmm... this potentially corrupting ultimate power is nice... but does it come in blue?

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Allison is looking pretty Jojo there.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Everyone tries to keep their cool pose going until the giant golden baby fucks poo poo up.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

One Hundred Monkeys posted:

Seriously, though, I wonder what's up with the hammer guy. His weapon was much bigger last time we saw him.

It's really rather simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHcOmffiSYQ&t=462s

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_2_cJxYYhM

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

MikeJF posted:

Coc-col?

The e on the end of the names is pronounced like A.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
This is dumb and falsifiable with a 5 second experiment. My opinion of this comic has actually dropped significantly in the last few pages.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
A deterministic universe where the future is knowable and unchangeable is just something that actively infuriates me.

MikeJF posted:

What if the five second experiment didn't falsify it though

It would devolve into stupid "I know what you're going to say in 5 seconds but I don't tell you because I don't tell you".

7c Nickel fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Jun 17, 2022

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
double post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

SlimGoodbody posted:

It's supposed to, that's why the character is doing it.

That's literally what she's doing and why you're supposed to dislike her lol

I guess I've run into too many stories that do this and then go, "This is deep right? Really makes you think?"