Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Hremsfeld posted:

I'm sensing a severe lack of wisdom on Allison's part ever.

wisdom isnt real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

oh abbadons been playing ruiner

it explains the red background

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

this is like a visual cypher for self flagellation

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Motherfucker posted:

Angles don't have the emotions. All this ideological civil war is based purely on differences of the logicals not any kind of strongly held emotionals. I'm very rational and intelligent.

Criticism me not or I will react with violence which is a common passtime among us beings of the purest logic.

tbf i can see "i have superior understanding of the great wheel, which i will prove now by beating the tar out of you" being considered a legit argument in throne

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Mr. Lobe posted:

in a world where understanding the nature of reality gives you the ability to alter it to your will, a strange epistemological principle manifests itself

"right makes might"

thus, the soundness of a metaphysical claim may be tested on the battlefield

in short, all power flows from THESE GUNS *flexes enlightenedishly*

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

sirtommygunn posted:

They're a lot better off than 410,757,864,530 Dead Cops.

He was always just one day from retirement :smith:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

abbadon should adopt royalty and just tell them to eat poo poo. The strong draw what they can and the weak read what they must

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Royalty Is.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

It's gonna turn out that meti wasn't killed, but instead died of natural causes

It was a month before anyone noticed. You would think the smell would have been a give away but honestly no one could tell the difference.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

want to see sword diogenese hand out with regular diogenese

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

also love that the 3 people they were watching have ditched weapons and powers and are now just beating the crap out of each other with lovely haymakers

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

pseudorandom name posted:

If you are a Sword Master, when you are in need of a sword your enemy will bring one to you.

Meti's sword was an unusable rusted piece of junk until she took on new students.

all the studen of sword law requires is an object that conveys the idea of sword, its condition is irrelevant.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

i want that sweatshirt

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

:getin::yeshaha:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

YaketySass posted:

Isn't Jagg's plan omnicide? Presumably thorough mass killing is something he's given thought to.

i figure its less something to actually finish and just something to get him out of the house.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

[Dentist waiting room in throne]
Me: [chanting] beast, beast-
Other patients: beast, BEAST
Secretary: [exploding into worms] BEAST, BEAST, BEAST!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Gog agog is basically Nero, a moron with more power than they should have with a legit desire to be friendly to their subjects that's offset by the fact that everyone is terrified of them in person and they don't know why

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

CAR CRASH CRACKERS posted:

White Chain has a TV in her apartment waaaaaay back at the beginning of the comic.

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-2-1/

i wonder if white chain just leaves it on for back ground noise or if they has specific tv shows they like

just watching throne equivalent of law and order while getting mad at the liberties taken with the law

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

The only thing worse than complaining about bad posters is complaining about complaining about bad posters

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

The only thing worse than complaining about complaining about bad posters is complaining about complaining about complaining about bad pos-:suicide:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

yes, an unbound devil baby. monsterous

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Dead Reckoning posted:

The point is that you and others are making jokes to try to deflect from the fact that reading "Cio and other devils are people just like you and me" can't be reconciled with Allison eating a baby devil to gain the power of tongues.
when everybody has to eat baby devils to understand each other you just stop judging people for it

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

baby demons are the unidentified meat lumps of Throne. Meat skewers? Baby demons. Steamed buns? Baby demons. Pie? Baby demons. Pizza? Oh you know I love that topped with baby demons

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Oh sure when I live outdoors and masturbate in public it's called a mental problem,but when an influencer does it it's called ~cosplaying as meti~

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

:catstare:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1156792496330067968

:catstare:

Agean90 fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Aug 1, 2019

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

bring back killboss

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/dril/status/757914951868485632?lang=en

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

3 posted:

Almost forgot:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

:five:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Who What Now posted:

That's still "wen-diss", not "wen-dees".

looks like wendees to me op

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

big fan of buzz "punished" aldrin

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

3 posted:

If I had lost in Round 2, it would've been this week lmao
:negative:

your going to end up winning the tournament, only to be dismayed when it's revealed that operant was organizing a dozen other tournaments and now you need to win the ultimate tournament of power against all the other victors

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

it's that one shitpost from when Obama got elected about all the Muslims movie ng to the Moon while everyone left in earth becomes immortal and the atmosphere disappears

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

habeasdorkus posted:

More fanart out now- so we can safely assume that Abbadon did not die by loving a volcano to eruption.

wow that can't believe abbadons divine consummation with the volcano caused him to merge with it, becuming the worlds first art-cano

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Zaid had (correctly) associated his current predicament with sexhaving and is now volcel, this setting himself on the path of a hermit-sage, able to see the universe for all it is but too outside of it to affect it.

whether this is a blessing or a curse is up for zaid to decide

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Powerful Daddy Energy

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ksbd santa busts down your wall and kills your parents. You swear vengeance and 10 years later you face him down and ask him why.

"I have you the greatest gift of all child, a life with purpose"

you thank him

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

da universe is shaped likea wheel, representin' tha intersection of ingredients of a perfect alfredo sauce

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the cycle is actually just a reference to jugg's skele-cycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Dracula Factory posted:

I really want to see what Ki-Rata looks like, I think Vigilant Gaze is gonna bopped quick after a cool monologue about how he's already foiled their plans.

my bet is the b team reports that they rescued zaid and run off while vigilant gaze fights salami dave