Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

UnbearablyBlight
Nov 4, 2009

hello i am your heart how nice to meet you

The Mentalizer posted:

This is one of my favorite moments so far:

Just the idea that this one woman is so loving terrifying that even amidst the insanity of a massive battle not a single person came within 5 feet of her while she just sat there eating noodles.

Look at the sword marks on the ground. They tried to come near, they just didn't get very far.

E: ^^ :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnbearablyBlight
Nov 4, 2009

The under-comic text on this one makes me want to see a demiurge invasion of earth.

UnbearablyBlight
Nov 4, 2009

The idea that X should just go kill Y because X has a higher power level is stupid anyway. A grizzly bear probably has a higher power level than a cougar, but you don't see bears hunting cougars outside of extreme circumstances because the risk of a cougar getting a bite in and seriously inconveniencing the bear is too great when there's tons of much weaker prey out there for both of them to pursue*. I imagine it's the same situation between two powerful opponents in this story: why risk confrontation with a powerful foe when there are countless defenseless worlds to plunder/SINNERS to punish.

*In googling around to make sure I'm not full of poo poo here, I DID find out that bears will steal the poo poo out of cougars' kills, though.

National Geographic posted:

Life is hard for mountain lions :(

UnbearablyBlight
Nov 4, 2009

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-2-2/

She leveled up a couple palms at some point.