Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
I will admit, I didn't expect "thnk" to be the sound of an angel being bludgeoned to death by a lava skeleton angel wielding a spiked, flaming, spinning wheel angel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
Can someone please remind me who the hell all of these people are and why they're chasing Allison?

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

also was she motivated to become a demiurge? I sorta remember some passing comment that she had some kind of Earthworm Jim situation going on.

Her girlfriend was squashed by a cow?

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
I'm getting sick enough of Juggernaut's routine that I'm really hoping they get taken out for good here.

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

Oxxidation posted:

reminder that destroying that slashy boy currently on the stage will not stop juggernaut star, because he is in fact a bicycle tire rolling around somewhere in the stands

The fact that we haven't seen the Big Wheel anywhere is definitely worrying.

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

M_Gargantua posted:

Nobody expects Hrotomos to explode though a wall.

I think at this point everyone is expecting Hrotomos to explode through a wall, at all times.

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
Look what you've done, Operant. Are you happy now?

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm

Mr. Lobe posted:

these conquering armies have destroyed civilizations that developed nuclear arms

I don't think Allison is up to the task of repelling an invasion yet

Have they? Nothing the actual armies are carrying around seems all that impressive by modern standards and you'd think they'd have adopted some of it at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
I don't understand what's going on in this comic any more. I suspect that's half intentional, half me being old.