Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

So is skelecycle gon be added to the op or are you saving that for readers to run into themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

:ocelot::whatup:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

so is Cio going to start shipping Allison with herself or what

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Wot, Pepsi you mean?

:v:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

A.o.D. posted:

I'm hoping that the twist is that the paper doll never entered her mouth.

Gotta find some use for that dimensional doohickey in her head.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Matlock Birthmark posted:

Interesting, now Allison has a mark/key on her arm as well. It's still there in the last panel. I wonder what that will end up meaning.

That brand was the mark of their pact, the one Vlad just violated.

I don't think things are going to go as well for him as he'd like.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Oh Allison :allears:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Arise, Princess Mamoru Moonshine Jagermeister Jack Jack Daniels Timothy Tim Bill Freddy Mercury Blueberry Luna, Esquire, and render the heavens unto dust

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

Remember that Allison is basically the second coming of Pree Aesma, and that means conquering all obstacles through the power of being a furious dumbass.

Zero_Tactility posted:

The best power!

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Megazver posted:

Glad to see Eightfold from Paranatural is okay.

Welp.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

e. also i just realized that White Chain's "be not" mantra they use when wrecking Preem Nand's creepy doll-devils in Hell 71 is a reference to angels in the bible saying "be not afraid".

I'm not a christian so I didn't catch that, nice

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Cio's smugsome expositionary face sells it.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Looks like pity and worry. It's nice having a little humanizing moment and a show of concern.

Because that's the second-bluest drunkface I've ever seen.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

day late and a dollar short probably, but next time put them on their side so they dont asphyxiate on vomit

Don't worry, my sister's fine.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

A big flaming stink posted:

“Do not jest with the laughing god, for his mirth is more brittle than a fingernail”
-Folk Saying

I suppose we have Sheogorath to go along with Vivec for Elder Scrolls inspirations.

e: ok what the hell happened to the :dio: smilie.

:regd10:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

furious dumbass, etc.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

wiegieman posted:

Zoss absolutely meant to give the key to Allison. He knows who she is, his ghost used her name. These guys are just sexist jerks.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Good luck, Allison.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

That explains Mottom's reaction. She's a multiversal tyrant with a flair for the dramatic but Allison wasn't providing much to work with.

Jackard posted:

Need more webcomics that wait to release full [but smaller] chapters, like the Koreans do. Makes a better read.

Though maybe without the loads of unused white space, because I find it aesthetically unpleasing even if digital media don't really have to worry about "page size" in a physical sense, only in how it affects the reader's mental pacing.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

It's Labyrinth but the baby is a skeezy college dude, David Bowie is a consortium of demigod tyrants, and Hoggle is an immortal atomic cloud of eyeballs that knows Hokuto Shinken

Huh.

That works.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Hypocrisy posted:

Oh I see. This whole thing has been Motton's extended "we're not so different, you and I" speech.

Well that is why their clothes were coordinated.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Oh it's just an exfoliant.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Poltergrift posted:

A pretty dress... a ball... a magical transformation...

Does this make Mottom Allison's fairy Demiurge-mother?

Fairy Grandmottom

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I want Allison to start living up to her destined name right about now.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

pseudorandom name posted:

The alt text is pretty great.

It's so good

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Malpais Legate posted:

It took me a second but I giggled for like five minutes straight when I got it finally.

It goes the extra mile, that one.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Shitposting is the sign of an engaged and lively thread

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Cat Mattress posted:

The angels are genderless in the same way that western society is colorblind: there's a gender or ethnicity that is assumed to be the default, and if you're not it, you're a bad person.

That's about it in a nutshell.

Just as having a gender is offensive to angels at all, being gendered as specifically female is considered worse. Which says a lot about their gender assumptions and what they consider closer to the "true" neutral nature.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

GunnerJ posted:

Why do people keep talking about capital-R Royalty like some concept with meaning beyond monarchy.

eta although I know it has something to do with the power of her key.

http://killsixbilliondemons.wikia.com/wiki/Royalty

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It's not too hard to get the gist of how it works but you probably don't want to overthink it.

In fact, don't think. Just do.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

is that a butt moon

welp

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

JT Jag posted:

A person who does dislike fun, why that's all well and good, but to intrude on the rest of us is a sign of a poor mood.

I wasn't going to agree with that guy but this one hurt

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

whowhatwhere posted:

So for those of us who aren't gonna dip our toe in to find out in case it's as we suspect, is Strong Female Protagonist actually serious with all that, or is it an elaborate joke?

extremely serious

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The BYOB webcomics thread learned about SFP fairly recently

That's probably the best place to go if you're curious about it

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The eighth syllable of royalty

Clevin

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Archenteron posted:

I want to know more about the life and adventures of Warlord Accountants

Well firstly, autism

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I hope this is just an elaborate joke and people aren't actually this stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Roger Explosion posted:

She's going to need anime powers or something to actually draw that sword.

You should probably start reading because having a zweihander is pretty low on the list of ridiculous things Allison has going on in her life right about now.