Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
is there a cast page (preferably with pictures) somewhere covering the usurpers? I'm still having a hard time pinning names to faces to personalities for each of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Thanks. I somehow had it in my head that they were all present at the gathering depicted earlier, but couldn't get the number of names mentioned to fit with the faces I remembered. Now it makes much more sense.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
That's also assuming it is a short scale billion.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

Quantum Toast posted:

Unless I'm looking at the comic wrong, she also managed to have the bullet bounce off her face and still hit something behind her.

Looked more like the cut also deflected the bullet off to the side and over her shoulder.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

Renaissance Robot posted:

She'll do that thing where you cut someone in half and they don't even notice until after you sheath your sword, except it'll be so extreme that Monkey will go on to live a full and productive life before falling into two neat pieces on her deathbed surrounded by friends and family.

Not thinking far enough. She'll have a long and pieceful life, but one day after her death, her kids will suddenly fall apart.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Meti's sword manuel was the one that taught you how to be a self-reliant farmer and ended with telling you to forget about swords and fighting, wasn't it?

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
not that video game bosses don't have a tendency to come back all the time after getting punked anyway.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

nimby posted:

Unless those guards really did join up with the gang and it is just a revolving cast, as long as it adds up to 108.

I want to believe that this is the case and that one of them is the crate of tea cups now.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
...or you don't give a gently caress because you rule a 7th of existence

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
If you have no clue what you are doing, you have no way to know that you shouldn't be doing it.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Also tapestries that are in reality living molds, iirc.

Slashrat fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Aug 5, 2017

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
I guess the tricky thing drawing it out is that most normal ways of defeating 403 Site Unavailable Due to Insufficient Access just has them reincarnate as 404 Site Unavailable

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
clearly they will be pursuing the perfect buzz

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
The priest did get killed by a party member mimicing being an empty doorway after all

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

MikeJF posted:

We better see some fuckin' cat action before they off catman.

Also Bad Dungeon Crawler. Killing off your trapmaster to test if there are traps? That's just asking to die, Oskar.

I mean the other devils may not care if the rest of the team dies, but now he's affecting their own chances of treasure.

Everyone can serve as a trapfinder, once. Oskar is obviously banking on the number of remaining non-obvious traps being less than the number of remaining party members

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
"I've reinvented omnicide as a municipal policiy."

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

Fister Roboto posted:

I don't see what's so unearned about it. If you follow a girl everywhere and do nice things for her and write creepy fanfiction about her and beat the poo poo out of her when she tries to get away from you, then she HAS to be your girlfriend!

Maybe Cio should ask if Allison needs to use a printer. That should cinch it.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Come on, you know a non-zero number of them probably had both.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

Archenteron posted:

So Mottom and Mammon both look surprised at literally everything exploding.

Did Big Jaggy sneak a nuke in or something?

I guess you could say he broke the bank

To the degree that laws of physics have any relevance in that place at all, it might have some highly energetic things to say about an infinite volume of space suddenly trying to coexist within a finite one when its boundary can no longer be described as "well-defined". Considering where they are, a time like this might be the only time physics get an opportunity to get a word in, so its bloody well going to take it.

Slashrat fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Jun 30, 2018

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
I just realized that White Chain is no longer wearing her armor. Wasn't the armor kind of important for keeping angels from exploding?

Slashrat fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Aug 8, 2018

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

DancingShade posted:

Made someone upset in D&D a couple years back. A few people got them but I think only one other goon still has theirs.

Seems like its a lot less common for people to angrily buy other folks avatars these days.

Still happens. I've no idea where my current avatar came from a few months back, but I've seen some other posters sporting ones in a similar vein, so I assume some aspect of our presence on these forums offended someone.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Have the rules of binding an unbound black flame actually been defined? My read of the scene was also that the way Allison bound Vladok was not how binding actually works regardless of the devil's condition, and the only reason it worked anyway is because Royalty is having a staring contest with How Things Are Supposed To Be and not being the first to blink.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Pale imitations above.

(I would photoshop a halo of royalty onto this if my photoshop skills were worth a drat)

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Yeah, the idea is that at any given time there are roughly 108 random dumbasses in pursuit of her, but it’s not 108 specific individuals.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
The fact that the stadium has to be rebuilt for each tournament makes me think there's not just a blood-splatter warning for the front rows of the audience, but a mortal peril one all the way back to the rearmost one...

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TP-82_Cosmonaut_survival_pistol

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

goblin week posted:

Zaid told Solomon about the concept of Fortnite

I want this to be true so much, and have a flashback to Zaid and Solo Dave just sitting around, Zaid patiently explaining and Dave just sitting there in astonished curiousity and asking more questions.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

reignonyourparade posted:

Zaid told solomon about fortnite but Solomon wanted it to look like he came up with his own completely independent idea and it absolutely wasn't inspired by zaid telling him about fortnite, which is why the removals happen at random it's coMPLETELY DIFFERENT ZAID

SOLOMONDAVID'S Battlegrounds, and he alters the universe to make sdbg roll off the tongue even easier than pubg

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
That ex-palace guard from Mottom's palace looks like he's been through some poo poo.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Is White Chain even present for him to address? Isn't she till in the Void?

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
I like to think he didn't actually know it beforehand and just mastered WC's style from scratch overnight.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Zaid wonders where she is here, and the tone he does it in makes it seem to me that he is aware to some degree that she's out there causing trouble for the demi-urges, and perhaps even had expected her to find him sooner.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Holy poo poo this thread is on fire right now

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
code:
R  OY
AL Ty
The truth revealed?

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Go the extra mile, track down everyone who attempts to view the site and show up at their house to cut them with a sword

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

Hempuli posted:

- Gog is either on the dance floor, daring other guests to drink with her or taking embarrassing pics of other guests and publishing them immediately on instagram

Not doing all three at once?

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
When or where did the basketball K6BD edits originate anyway? There's been so many now that I can't trace any in my head to an instigating reason other than "it's a meme"

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
I love how "Go have a chat with a former god-tyrant of one-seventh of creation" escalated into "Resolve his feud with a really big fish"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS

Thundarr posted:

They're going to have a hard time doing a training montage when they're dead sick from eating improperly cooked fish!!

Carp Diem, shitlords

Alt text seems to back you up: "I'm not sure either of them actually know how to cook"