Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

New page! :toot:

I love how different all the demons look from each other; in general the variety of the comic's characters is wonderful.

(Also Cio isn't having a good time)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

ConfusedUs posted:

Where is the halo?

It didn't fit on my screen so I had to leave it out.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Not K6BD-related, strictly speaking, but on the topic of shirts with cool images on the backside:

https://twitter.com/hotdeernicorn/status/1067119592907177984

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

I was kind of hoping that Mottom would be sustaining themself by rage alone, but I guess the "stockpiles of youth fruit" explanation holds Occam's razor tighter.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

habeasdorkus posted:

I kinda want to make that "She's so cool!" panel into an avatar. Gog is currently my favorite Demiurge.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Also:

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Possibly :nms:?

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

ThaumPenguin posted:

Allison is currently at a planet with two suns, neither of which were there originally

Furthermore, Solomon's planet's sun was destroyed by the Universal War. Although maybe that's less impressive if you can claim that the sun went out due to armies skirmishing and not singular Strong People having a duel or whatnot.

I wanted to make another Ache Six Billion Woods but didn't have any good ideas:

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

I dunno. Does this make any sense? It had some semblance of being funny in my head...

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

(I don't remember what this was a reference to? Why did Allison choose this approach? What's Mikiri Counter?)

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Oh no, it's being handled on the official Discord server instead of via e-mails? That's a strong incentive for joining...!

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

I quite like this format; it's a lot of work for the fanmade characters, but that feels pretty appropriate, especially considering that this is a webcomic a lot of people want to have their character to appear in. Organizing it probably takes a huge amount of work from Abbadon, but at the same time I could imagine that being bombarded by fan characters via e-mail during the heist arc took quite an effort to handle, too.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

EDIT:

Hempuli fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Feb 15, 2020

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Vigilant Gaze's design is amazing! I really liked it before as a more "subdued knight draped in cloaks" thing (+ the can helmet, of course), and this ready-for-action look is also really great for different reasons!

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

EDIT: Nooo!!! I was too late

Really liking how Juggernaut Star looks post-lasering, and happy that it wasn't a Dragon Ball no-sell case!

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Ashcans posted:

Its ok, if anything happens to VG in the main comic he will live on in the spinoff, 'Three Angels and a Baby', where Juggernaut, Delicious, and Vigilant Gaze all have to work together to raise Hrotomos.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

ConfusedUs posted:

The only way this could be better is if Hrotomos was carrying 10VG in a harness

Sadly 10VG doesn't have nearly as many full-body poses to use.

(Thanks for all the kind emptyquotes! :tipshat:)

Hempuli fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Mar 27, 2020

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

I scrolled quickly past the Twitter preview and saw this:

(Excellent page! Zoss really knows how to look ominous/towering)

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Lemony posted:

And in an alternate universe...

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Stormgale posted:

It is done.

:eyepop: Thank you!

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Stormgale posted:

Just to be clear I'm the person who asked them to use it as an AV (they retweeted me) I don't own the account.

I also listed you as the edit source, if it's someone else feel free to correct my tweet.

Oh yeah, I noted that you suggested the image, no worris. And the credit was correct :)

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Forgive me for this Modulation Change I'm about to inflict.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Hold up, is part of the city Dave is overlooking on fire?

I think it's supposed to be just city lights etc.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Grimwall posted:

Let's just write some deep learning bs to give everyone sunglasses forever and be done with it.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

MS-ZOSS

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

I guess I gotta switch Allison to White Chain here eventually?

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

(To avoid any doubt, yes, it's satirical and imo the effect has been positive)

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

EDIT: Bonus:

Hempuli fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Sep 5, 2020

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Lemony posted:

I approve of this most royal addition.

Thank you for the excellent original! :tipshat:

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

I like that Jagganoth's hammer isn't a generic fantasy hammer with cartoon proportions but an actual hammer, just ornamented & huge.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Perhaps this:

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

I really hope that doesn't happen; like, sure, let's establish that Jagganoth is Serious Business, but I'd rather not see Solomon instagibbed or Ki Rata just shoved aside. Maybe have Jagganoth brush it aside and Solomon then have to retreat? It'd feel slightly more interesting since the "big strong character instagibbed by Actual Big Bad" approach has been done so many times. (Also Solomon hasn't really learned the lesson of democracy yet)

Hempuli fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Oct 10, 2020

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Clearly Jagganoth is Allison from the future, it's the only explanation for the eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011