Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Times White Chain has been unceremoniously dunked from the air into a new location after being spiked as of the start of the comic: 2

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Darth Walrus posted:

Mind you, Mottom does describe herself as his prisoner in the present tense, so either there's the multiverse's most spectacular case of Stockholm syndrome going on, or he still wields some meaningful power.

I'm pretty Hastet's either dead or in horrible never-ending agony, but she's probably talking about how said multiversal despot made her into an even worse multiversal despot and how she's now too jaded and bitter to stop being one even though she's very aware about what she really is.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Either way she still probably deserves to get her rear end kicked for all that she's done.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Mr. Lobe posted:

Vote Mottom for god-empress, she's just like your abuelita

Yeah, but when she hits you with la chancla you and every multiversal incarnation of you feels its sting.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Now I'm starting to wonder if Jadis is the one who has The Tower and not Solomon, because she saw the Shape of the Universe. And she's stuck in a pillar too, for pete's sake.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I wonder if she's keeping Hastet alive through her will subconsciously, much like how she keeps her palace afloat and physical even within the void, and after a while she just gave up and started feeding him handmaidens for immortality peaches because eh what can you do, poo poo's hard when you're the 5th most powerful thing within the universe.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Tetracube posted:

Oh poo poo is allison about to lose an eye

Huh, didn't know we'd get one-eyed Allison so soon.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I wonder if the reason why Mammon is described as both the weakest of the Seven and a monster is because he was the one who got his Key stolen by Cio and it severely hosed him up to have lost it even for a little while.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I'm still glad Allison doesn't buy any of her poo poo for a second.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

nimby posted:

They have 111,111 universes. If they can magic their way through space, they've got infinite worlds.

Well, true, but apparently not all universes are equal in K6BD. Some might just be literally one world, while others might be more like ours, and others are just loving weird.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
So, if I'm understanding the magic system right, the best way to avoid getting PERISH-ed by somebody using the Red-White Art is to believe in yourself, that is to say the concept of yourself, super loving hard?

Also I sincerely hope another big-rear end melee like the one in the last chapter happens in the tree room, where a dozen angry badasses duke it out while simultaneously trying to capture or kill Allison with White Chain defending her while Mottom is distracted by 6 Juggernaut Star.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Well, I wouldn't expect Allison to become a Zoss-tier badass yet, so Juggs is probably fine provided he doesn't go full retard. But I could see her cleaving a few of those chumps pursuing her in half.

Also, did some re-reads of a few panels. Things of note:
1. Zoss is badass enough that he retains corporeal form in the Void when he went to kill all the Primes.
2. Mammon's home base is called Yre, which is what Ire was spelled like back in the olden times. I'm beginning to think that Mammon really lives up to his name as the Grand Dragon and is basically a slavering, near-mindless beast that does nothing but wallow in his horde. Would be a real kick in the nuts for everyone his followers has pillaged and taxed to learn that he does absolutely gently caress-all with the money.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Darth Walrus posted:

Alternatively, he's just called the Grand Dragon because he hates black people.

Well, I guess that's why he ditched that meeting: he knew Solomon was going to show up.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Oh, just realized something: in that scene where Zoss goes to kill the angels AGAIN, he's completely corporeal in the Void, which Mottom implied takes a considerable amount of willpower to do so. And he's doing it while kicking the poo poo out of hundreds of the most powerful angels ever.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Operant posted:

Hey nerds, it's me, KSBD guy (Tom/Abbadon).

Image just put up the promotion for the book coming out so I guess it's a good idea as any to pop in the thread if you guys have any questions, wild speculation, etc you want to throw my way.

Pre-ordered the hell out of it.

Anyways, which Demiurge has the worst domain? If Solomon has the best (where as long as you fall in line & don't ask for pesky things like "elected rulers" or "less harsh punishments for lawbreakers", you're treated well), who is generally the most lovely of the Seven?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Will Allison use that bigass loving zweihander or will she use a chump psychic blade like a nerd?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Looks like they recruited a few people from the party, judging from the clothes Grasshopper Man is wearing. I wonder how that went down.

"Hey we're gonna try to steal a Key of Kings from a dipshit blonde underneath the nose of Mottom herself, wanna join in?"
"That sounds exquisite. And to think this was going to be another dull night of drinking wine pressed by 108 weeping orphan children."

also ABADDON give power levels of pursuers and also do not kill Layla she is my waifu k thx

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Schwarzwald posted:

Weren't the pursuers wearing royal outfits when they infiltrated the ball earlier? They probably just didn't bother changing out when they finally cornered Allison.

Not that some of the royals couldn't have joined in. As violent thugs greedy for power, they'd fit right in.

I checked and they were all dressed as they were when they first got on the trail. Really stuck out like a sore thumb at that party.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Oh my god the twin Uzis

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Jesus, anybody between Allison and Juggs is 100% hosed.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

nimby posted:

He had a deal, he lost the race to Allison so he can't touch her. He'll be angry, so everyone is hosed.

Something tells me Juggs is not the honorable type and will break the deal so that they can face the wheel.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Maya is Meti's lovely student, so this will probably be an even match instead of Juggs receiving an absolute curbstomp.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
7 Juggernaut Star That Scours the Universe and Especially the Beggars Within It

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Pre-order cancelled due to ABADDON killing my waifu. 0/10 poo poo comic

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
It would be very funny if this is the moment the wheel is revealed to be Juggs, not the spiky man, or at least a part of Juggs.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I hope that Juggs does not become lame failure and is still an actual threat because I'd find that to be a waste of a character.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
IIRC, her original concept art mentioned she was a survivor of the war, so it's likely.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Got my book. It's pretty nice, and now that I think about, I'd totally day one buy an Atlas of Throne or some other sort of crazy setting book like the Guide to Glorantha as well if it were ever to be made. Thanks for the comic again, Operant.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
One is tsun-tsun, the other is dere-dere.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
CHIM is gnosticism that had a good night with the works of Aleister Crowley and some Hinduism for good measure.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
The Whitest Flames U'Know

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Mammon's got a bunch of those nails that put angels to sleep in him.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

So essentially Gog-Agog would be an Aesma-tier murderhobo if she could actually focus her burning will on loving poo poo up and not thinking about how she should maybe reduce the size of her nose a bit and fund that play by that author down in the Whirling Quarter and

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Also, hey I called it! Mammon was the one Cio stole from.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Princess is the party's rogue.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I'm still laughing at the scene where the guy is reading the prophecy of the successor off of Jadis's ice block and he keeps saying "he" and Jadis is just trying her best to correct him and say "she" but all she can manage is S-S-S-S-S

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
It's either the AL-YS-UN thing or that whoever translated the Prophecy of the Successor is a massive gently caress-up.

Or could be Elder Scrolls style where you can just go through the motions and vaguely fit into the prophecy's checklist of demands and have it work out for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Hmm why is Princess's text bubble not red like it was before

Abaddon, with this and the magical scissors, I can no longer in good faith buy K6BD Book 2.