Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that
In my head, 10 Vigilant Gaze's voice sounds like a cross between Brian Blessed and Tik-Tok from Return to Oz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

That whole deal sounds pretty inconvenient and annoying, if I'm being honest.

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Still trying to wrap my head around the situation with the pallid devil that took Cio's mask shard. Is it Cio, or does it become Cio if it gets enough mask shards? Or some entirely different outcome? It seems like a different process than when Nand put the pieces of her mask back together, so I can't imagine the end results will be exactly the same, either. And from Allison's perspective, does she have the same information about this as the audience does?

The K6BD wiki says that pallid devils get bigger the older they get, and that one's enormous. Presumably it's pretty old, right? So what is the significance of that in this context?

Obviously there's still a lot about this situation that we're not meant to understand yet. On the other hand I also didn't make the connection that 10 Vigilant Gaze the be-shelled angel was the same person as the un-shelled angel from the beginning of the story until my second or third readthrough, so I may just be dense.

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

was-Cio is still a pallid demon, she needs to get a full mask so she can upgrade to blue. How that works or what she'll be like after that is anyone's guess

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Bussamove posted:

Fruit of the Worm makes quality undergarments.

In this cycle of the wheel there's no cornucopia on the tag, but Gog knows it hasn't always been so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Baldur's Gate 3, Dune 2 and RFK Jr, now this too. We are truly in the Year of the Brainworm