Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
As far as the main characters roles I kinda figured like both of them were the Heir, like she is the Heir "Accepting" while his is the Heir "Dismissive", Her soul form is shown as dark/black which is similar to the feminine aspect of YISUN in being colored darkly. Her "boyfriend"'s soul form is as yet unseen but I assume it is light/white. The feminine or dark soul seems to represent existence while the white or masculine soul represents a non-existence or similar paired concepts. I would honestly love if the ultimate plot was a rejection of dualism followed by an acceptance of some sort of seven-fold path state of universal being.

I also love anything that seems to be Elder Scrolls esque CHIM philosophy.

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE
5 6 7 8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I assumed that Metatron was in some fashion so frozen/pseudo-killed that he couldn't actually reincarnate and gain a new form, so he just seethes with the fury and knowledge of his internal angelic self. He thrashes at his bonds and still finds himself bound by the spikes of the Ruling King; so unable to die, though still unable to truly live, he forms the Thorns as some sort of cosmic justice patrol. A patrol that he rules and influences utterly and which is informed by the injustice he suffered. They carry out the justice of his former belief, which I would assume to be that all is both Same and Other and that after all is known only only through separation of the Self can the the All becomes One and All again. Thus is forged again the Glory of a greater time where One was Many and the angels of the Voice can be the influence of a new choir.

Or some nonsense like that

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
This is such a loving great comic and I love everything about it. Adding Incubus as the demented evil mentor character is fantastic and I completely hear him as Tom Cavanagh. Very ready to see her get furious and perhaps checked. No matter how it ends up, I am loving stoked.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Damnit Charon better make it, I want to see his dream of being a better Mammon become reality!

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Actually the ducks have a fun kinda K6BD belief-angle going with them, where they're by and large a group of peaceful farmers who happen to live next to a haunted swamp full of zombies. So while pretty much all of them are mellow and skittish, the ones who aren't are some of the most powerful warriors of the god that is DEATH and are dedicated to making sure poo poo stays dead. They will not take poo poo off that haunted swamp and woe be to those who try to gently caress with them because they pretty much own the very concept of death. Deathdrakes are just a group of Maya's going around telling the idea of living gently caress off because our god is the Sword DEATH and anything can be killed.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
So is Solomon just mocking her by pulling the same sweet rear end kung fu stance?

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I remember reading that Gog is the only Demiurge that could actually make Jagganoth sweat and I always assumed it was because every worm is Gog. To kill her I figured you'd need to kill every single one of her worms and until the Wheel is completely gone I think there will be a worm or two left. She might not actually be able to stop Jagganoth but she can sure as hell make him work for the win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

Twenty Four posted:

So Dave said recently that he could only keep up what he is doing for about 2 minutes before his body shuts down and organs fail.

Then he encouraged White Chain to use Ki Rata presumably on the giant fish, and after she didn't believe she could, Dave said screw it and busted out some sort of power jump kick on the fish.

Might this be a final action for the withered old man before a few last words?

I'm pretty sure he meant he could only keep his Ki Rata freeze the water poo poo going for about 2 minutes, doesn't mean he can't still kick the poo poo out of things in the meanwhile.