Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

One thing i'm not sure about is what happens when angels are killed in the void. If they're killed in the real world they are sent to the void and have to wait to reincarnate. It sounds like Zoss did this, then followed the angels to the void and killed them again. It sounds like this doesn't kill them for good though, but delays their reincarnation indefinitely?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

So, did Tom and Abbadon decide to team up to each hit us with sad stories about poor old worn out dogs at the exact same time :(

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

This aint over yet. No thermonuclear explosion. Also Jugg's wheel has been conspicuously absent (outside the void anyway)

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

I really doubt that Jag is going to be stopped by force. There will be lots of cool and flashy fighting that will prove to be pointless. This comic has been fairly consistent in rejecting the shounen trope of the person with the biggest power level winning the day and I would be surprised if this is any different. Jags will be defeated by defeating his ideals. Some poo poo will happen that will finally break though his shell and make him question his path. There's definitely been a lot of setup with him having brooded over poo poo for a long rear end time and I'm sure thats gonna be explored even though he brushed off initial attempts to get him to explain what exactly his loving deal is

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

It's been mentioned that Dave's been holding back because he doesnt want to hurt his people. Moving the battlefield out into space means everyone can go all out without worrying about civilian casualties. Given that demiurges have enough power to both destroy and re-create suns apparently, probably not a bad idea

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

So where do you think this is going? 7 Demiurge teamup + aliciochain vs metatron?

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

I mean, tbf Jaggs has been working towards his plan for countless thousands of years, and who knows how many times he's groundhog dayed this chain of events and never seen this happen. It's probably going to take a bit of time (and possibly getting his butt kicked for the first time ever) for him to come around.

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

The part that we're going to hate is obviously the fact that this comic will end one day

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

I trust Abbadon at this point for whatever happens to be awesome. I mean this entire comic is a succession of him setting up traditional tropes and then subverting them in the most unexpected way possible

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

GlyphGryph posted:

This is literally the third unrelated reference to World of Goo that I have seen in the last 24 hours.

Did something happen that it's suddenly on people's mind again after 13 years? Because it's feeling a bit much at this point. Also i already bought a new copy after the second reference.

look at the title of todays page

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

I'm pretty sure that is the most metal page this comic has had, which is saying something. I need this on my wall

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

You know, just starting to think that maybe they don't got this

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

SniperWoreConverse posted:

i remember being like "dang lancer is rad seeming" "dang i've been wanting an excuse to write a GM assistant bot" "dang this is way too above my level lmao start with hello world my dude" in the space of like 120 seconds

Are you familiar with Comp/Con?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rahul
Dec 10, 2004

I don't think it's a mindscape mostly because we've already had that before in previous arcs. There's definitely going to be some sort of twist to this though.
The "replace all tissue" line has got me wondering... what if she actually meant that they replaced all tissue? Maybe this is a clone and Alison prime is in the next room over still all hosed up.