Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
K6BD is something I wish existed as a graphic novel. I want all of it done, in one package, for me to dig into. I'll live with the page by page because I have to, but I would sell my soul to some stupid rear end demon for all of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

A big flaming stink posted:

Just go read the 32 Sermons36 Lessons of Vivec already, the entire cosmology of K6BD is lifted nearly wholesale from The Elder Scrolls.

And about time too. More things need to rip off TES.

I kinda want a K6BD mod for Morrowind now.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
If you're the kind to take feathers from an angel, turn them into nails, and then hammer them into your flesh then you're probably desperate enough to shack up with a pile of worms.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

The Mentalizer posted:

E: Looking a bit closer at this picture I noticed two small details: the woman holding the fan has almost exactly the same hairstyle as Maya (including what looks like the same (or a similar) piece holding it up) and, tying in to the key question, the woman on the fan (be it Meti or Maya herself) appears to have a red ley stone in her forehead as well.

Am I nuts or does that angel armor look oddly like a not pointy version of a recently halved angel?

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Getting a bit of a "Darkseid is" vibe.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Dmitri-9 posted:

Abaddon has said that Alison will replace one of her body parts like Ash from Evil Dead. I'm guessing Abaddon will take some inspiration from Mr. Teatime or Kakashi and she replaces her eye with something powerful and dangerous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
My theory is that those guys aren't nearly as old as they look and that he is stealing life from his own kids. He clearly knows best and they're only children.

Could also be that he just sucks the life from his daughters though.