Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
I never knew too much about my dad's side of the family, but in doing a little research I found that my grandmother had a daughter (I guess that makes her my aunt) when she was 11 years old. I'm pretty sure even my dad (born 31 years later) didn't know about her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
This may not quite fit the mechanics of this thread, because divorce in general isn't exactly a show-stopper. But one of the most awkward moments in my life was when I was with a crew of my cool and not at all nerdy teenage friends at the local Putt Putt golf course, honing our skillz, and we were up at the counter talking to the manager (we were regulars). So the manager picks up the local greensheet paper which just came and says, "Hey let's look in the public notices and see who's getting a divorce."

"Hey Number_6, aren't these your parents?"

Way to keep me in the loop, mom 'n dad. Find out from the loving Putt Putt manager in front of my friends.

• Locked thread