Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
My wife's dad banged some 'round-heeled' girl in the 60's, she told him she was pregnant and asked for illegal back alley abortion money. He gave it to her and thought things were done. Cut to mid-80s, he starts getting phone calls at 11 pm. They don't tell my wife, 12 years old at the time, what's up. 10 years later, my wife answers, and is told that she has a half brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

She was 12, and I wasn't married to her then.

Edit: more content.

My cousin had a son(jay) with her first husband. Her first husband was a piece of poo poo. They got a divorce.

When Jaywas 13 or so, he raised a big stink about wanting to live with his dad. She held off a while, then gave in.

He started selling drugs with and for his daddy. When he was 22, he went to jail for a 3 year stint. While he was in, he started a relationship with a female (black) 21 year old guard. He's white, so his dad cut him off. When he got released, he moved in with her, and gave his probation officer her address as his address. She lost her job, and got pregnant with twins, and they moved in with her mom and her younger sister, who was 14.

The babies were born months early, and had to stay at an out of state hospital in the NICU. Jay couldn't leave the state due to his probation, and he started a relationship with the 14 year old girl while his girlfriend and her mother were staying with friends near the hospital. Both babies died, a month apart. After the second one died, instead of calling to tell him, they just drove home. His girlfriend and her mother opened the front door to find her 15 year old sister on top of her baby daddy.

The 15 year old sister claimed it was all his fault, but she fell in love with him.

The DA filed charges for 200+ counts of sexual misconduct, but he plead out on one count for a five year sentence.

I've told this to some goons before and posted the mug shots.

Anil Dikshit fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Oct 9, 2015

• Locked thread