Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

symbolic posted:

a few months ago my dad told me that i was almost aborted because my parents didn't think they were financially ready for a kid. they went to the clinic but it closed 10 minutes before they arrived. the day after my dad got promoted and so yeah, here i am.

first post is complete bullshit, as is most of the thread, I'm sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

tactlessbastard posted:

My dad's precious little brother that died at 28 of leukemia didn't fail to leave behind a loving child. We're all supposed to be all omg he's essentially his poor dead dad but that doesn't stop the fact that the loving pig, and by pig i mean literally a loving cop, raped for years essentially half of his cousins. Try that one on for true, motherfucker.

I am sorry for your lots

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

tactlessbastard posted:

If I had the choice of a different lot I would have taken it! Long time listener, first time caller, thanks for listening.

yeah whatever

• Locked thread