Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
my maternal grandpa was probably a paranoid schizo which probably led to his definite alcoholism, he was in the air force in new mexico in the forties and gradually came to believe that he was being watched, followed, and his phone calls monitored

my mom as a schoolgirl would often have to go out and help him home (on foot obviously) late a night when he got too drunk at bars and the bar owner would call home to complain about him, this task fell to her because her mom (my gran) was in serious denial and didnt want to see it

that isnt very juicy but its the best i have i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread