Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
My mother was almost raped in Southside Chicago, the guy put a gun to her head and tried to drag her into an alley. She managed to mace him over her shoulder then stomped his nuts a bunch and booked. Cops never caught the guy.

My father once smoked crushed up horse tranquilizers out of a corn cob pipe. I also found out the reason he rode motorcycles was because in his younger years he got so many DUIs they took away his licence. He also did a short jail stint for beating up 3 Mexican guys in a turkey factory with one of his brothers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

beedeebee posted:

Read this as if he was frantically spinning his brother around, hitting the Mexican guys. Don't tell me I'm wrong.

not quite but they did end up slinging frozen turkeys at each other like crazy person dodge ball.

also all my aunts worked in a neighboring factory. it produced hunters deer scent, ketchup, lighter fluid, and bbq sauce. often all 4 in the same day, they'd just change the tanks, hose off the equipment a bit, and get to bottling.

• Locked thread