Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shes In Parties
Apr 30, 2009

Imperialism is a manifestation of state terrorism.
Dad's in the Aryan Nations, his dad got busted for running a gambling ring out of a bakery in Virginia. He used to buy my 12 year old biodad prostitutes and had him running numbers. He also molested my older sister and likely his own children.

Biodad (Nazi) fired at me with a rifle when I was a child, and my mother was raised in the cannabis/coke industry in the late 70's-80's. When grandpa (her dad) left the coast guard he got into drug trafficking and used to hold a bbq i'd go to with all his old biker buddies.

My maternal grandmother killed herself because of FLDS related abuse.

My mother got hep c from sharing a cocaine needle with my stepfather. I never knew that they did cocaine as a kid despite them not hesitating to roll large joints in front of us. My stepfather divorced my mother while she was on the Hep C treatments to run off with his mistress to Nevada.

I have a hosed up family. Need I go on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread