Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i guess the coolest bomb dropped in my family was that my great grandmother's sister was married to al capone. this was a few years ago, she died this year, but she wasn't senile or anything, her body was just done. just was hanging out with the extended family and dropped that, no one had heard that before, but it was real and pretty cool.

other than that, there's nothing much from my family (that I know of). my grandmother went lesbo a long time ago and I was really dumb about her having a female "roommate" for my entire life until i was like 12. her brother, my great uncle, is pretty much 100% confirmed gay too, but whatever. I think my paternal grandfather, her ex-husband, came from moonshine bootleggers, but that's not super surprising for virginia.

my wife has the best one though, she comes from a pretty conservative southern family and did some genealogy and found out they're related to a former vice president. the only hangup being that that particular vice president was super gay with james buchanan. her dad gets really touchy with being related to a famous politician who was also very gay and it owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread