Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
On my mother`s side my family used to be pretty Rich. But then the 30`s hit and the pater familias happened to be suffering from dementia. He basically gave all our land and property away for nothing. He got confused about the real cost things you see.

One of my aunts on my father`s side tried to start a ostrich farm with husband number 4. But he turned out be a mean drunk. The animals were neglected and he spent most of the time drunk or high. She had to flee with my niece one nigth because she had enough of him smacking her in the face or kicking her in the stomach. He never went to prison tough, there was insufficent evidence.

My aunt on my mother's side was a schizo. She spent most of her short life going from husband to husband getting involved with christian cults and making babies with men she could not recall meeting. She had a rough and messy life. My grandfather and grandmother tried to get her help but it was almost impossible. She was sometimes seen begging in the streets by the late 70`s. By this time was addicted to heroin. Eventually she disappeared in New Mexico in 1983. What happened to her no one knows. But towards the end she was homeless and very ill, ( maybe it was aids, we don`t know). I think someone killed her, she was such an easy target. All we know is that she had a lot of kids in the US (mostly out of wedlock) who got taken into care. I have met many of them and they are all cool and awesome people.

My grandfather was a abusive alcoholic prick who beat all of his seven children daily. I remember his funeral. It was a small event. My father`s side of the family was there. No one cried, no one appeared to be sad. He was dead and they were glad for it. Since i never knew him much i felt pretty numb myself.

My mother`s father was a pretty good and decent man. His only sin was getting my mother`s mother pregant out of wedlock. But his uncle worked with the Nazi`s and got a lot of loot from them. He even got a apartment formerly owned by a Jewish Family. He and his wife served time in jail after the war for treason. Funny enough his brother was the complete opposite and joined the resistance precisly because he as a police officers did not want to deport Jews.

A long long time ago a member of my family owned slaves in Jamaica.

That about sums it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread