Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.
I found out that I have a ridiculous amount of family members through my dad that I will probably never know outside of Facebook. Conservative estimates put the number at 65, the high estimate is 95. They're scattered all over the world, but about 40 of them are half-siblings of my father and his sister through their father.

I kind of hate that side of the family but I'm curious about them.

Also that grandfather was a rapist, pedophile, and possible murderer. But on the plus side that side of the family owns a fruit company that sells throughout the US. You've probably seen my family name in the supermarket produce section lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread