Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
My cousin committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. They found him inside his vehicle parked on the side of the freeway. My dad later let it let slip that he may have been on his way to murder my aunt and uncle in their home, as they had found the car loaded with weapons & ammo. Their relationship had been rather messy and strained, and he'd gone through a long period of isolating himself from the family. There was definitely a lot of anger there and I imagine that if this was the case he probably had a change of heart on the drive over there and offed himself before going through with it.

Also found out that my grandma on my dad's side was a prostitute after my dad admitted to me that she had whored herself out to pay his way through summer camp one year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread