Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
Over time I became a literal skeleton that everyone now wants to feed extra food to. Does that count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Not only am I a literal skeleton from having lost inhuman amounts of weight but I got disowned a month ago, likely over the hellthread (not even kidding).

Basically what transpired was my would-be landlady found out it'd be illegal to serve me a lease because of occupancy limitations, and I had like a week to find a new place. Told my mom about it to see if I could get a little help finding a new place in time and she removed and blocked me on facebook (lol). Later she told my grandma she'd "washed her hands of [me]" because I am unable to magically not be depressed or have significant problems just because she says to.

Pretty much every time they found out about a suicide attempt, ideation, or my general malaise she'd do her best to make it about her instead, and I got pretty fed up with it after a while. I realize pretty much anything I say in a public forum could get back to her and co. or whatever but the damage is already done and this isn't nearly as "bad" or indicting of a post as the handful of times I posted about the cake mix thing, so :shrug:

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

JFairfax posted:

um... yeah...

This should tell you a lot about it, just fill in the blanks

Other weird behaviour:
-One time she registered for a forum my stepdad frequented and impersonated me, got quite angry when I registered myself and explained the situation to a couple users
-During that fiasco near the end, she logged into my stepdad's account and apologized to herself for infidelity (though when he does publicly apologize to her for indeterminate fuckups he writes the same way)

Noyemi K fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Oct 7, 2015

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Obligatory Handle posted:

That guy's name? Albert Einstein

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

milkingmycow posted:

her heart exploded while she was singing in the choir due to some defect after we'd all met her.

:eyepop: my condolences, though that is pretty loving metal

• Locked thread