Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kallev
Nov 16, 2014
My cousin was an AIDs baby and I accidentally told my extended family that. The way the story goes, my uncle caught a whole mess of diseases raping his way through Desert Storm, and when he got back to the states he put a baby in my aunt without telling her about his activities. My aunt eventually told my mom all about it, while she was divorcing my uncle, and I overheard enough to ask questions, so they filled me in, so that I wouldn't try and ask anyone else in the family about it. I, being like 10 at the time, assumed that if I was allowed this info, everyone in the family knew it. So a few weeks later, when my cousin skipped out on some family event to see his girlfriend, I thought it would be funny to make a joke about her getting AIDs off of him. I still don't really go to any events for that side of the family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread