Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
Love that new thread smell.

I am still flip-flopping on what to level in the expansion first. It's either going to be juggernaut or assassin and I just can't decide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

Medullah posted:

I love the official forums. In response to companion gear becoming cosmetic -

:stare: Please link that thread.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
Is this...is this hype, I feel? Please don't burn me Bioware :unsmith:

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
If anybody has thrown money at a hypercrate yet, did you manage to snag an Akk Dog companion?. Legit curious how rare they are.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
Apparently I rolled a sniper last last night, and dicking with it a bit I don't hate it. Probably gonna burn my free 60 on rerolling it, but I'm curious, does it just throw you into KotFE or dump you on fleet to do pre-whatever? Want to up some companions before starting.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

Hulk Smash! posted:

Insta 60's get dumped straight into KOTFE.

Guess it's time to level another agent then. Whenever this goddamn patch decides to actually download. Please tell me I'm not the only one having issues with this download?

e; Can somebody in TNG invite Rinder? Nobody I've whispered has responded. :saddowns:

Bombogenesis fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Oct 27, 2015

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

Medullah posted:

Why why why is Terror From Beyond so hard for some people. On story mode. "Go left" "Kill the red dots" It's seriously the most aggravating operation because it's either a 45 minute easy run or a 2 hour mission of futility.

I always just kinda zoned out on the last boss pre-KotFE so maybe that's why?

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
So apparently despite not being in the guild anymore, my Jugg is still on the guild ship from when I last logged out. If somebody could invite Boogers that'd be cool. :v:

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
Asked in guild last night but didn't get an answer, is annihilation still top marauder spec? I've been rolling carnage but I'm getting a bit bored with it.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

Medullah posted:

Yeah, Annihilation is currently the top parsing DPS spec in the game (on dummies, of course).

Welp, time to see if I'm still awful with this. drat shame the spec is a clunky clusterfuck for most of leveling.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

prefect posted:

After doing the new chapter as an IA who had romanced Kaliyo, I'm pretty happy with things. She's not totally horrible -- she just needs me around to be the little angel on her shoulder. :)

This chapter is literally the entire reason I'm leveling a sniper. Also I wanted a non-melee dps.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
Every time I think Kaliyo is growing on me she goes and does something to Kaliyo it up.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
Resubbed to this terrible game that I love for some reason. Finally gonna max out my sniper and regret going for Kaliyo romance.

e; Anybody have the link to the upcoming class changes on hand?

Bombogenesis fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Oct 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

prefect posted:

I could swear Keeper and Watcher Two never carried weapons before, but they've got them now. :shrug:

Because they didn't, at least last time I played around KotFE chapter...11, I think? Seems like all NPCs just kind of have a weapon now and it really looks odd coming from NPCs like Keeper...who was given a sword.

• Locked thread