Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Medullah posted:

It was confirmed that the new bundle will give you 90 days sub for $40.

I picked it up, but it doesn't seem to give you access to the hutt cartel expansion, which is kind of lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Berke Negri posted:

I think that comes free with sub time (and remains even if you unsub)

From reading the Q&A on the amazon page, apparently my code bugged! Time to talk to support.

e: Apparently you have to have a credit card under subscription options, even if it doesn't charge you, to unlock all the content.

xsf421 fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Oct 7, 2015

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Cythereal posted:

Nothing quite like being the one light-sider in a group of dark-side Imps back in vanilla and snagging the LS/DS choice to force the group into saving kittens rather than eating them like the rest of the group wanted. I got booted from a few groups for doing that, and bitched at in many more.

One of my best memories is doing Black Talon a few hours after launch, and voting to space the engineers. The group was furious.

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

midge posted:

Just to make sure. If I don't own SoR I can't start the prelude right? Or is prelude = Oricron?

You can do the prelude solo flashpoints, but you can't level past 55. You can be within 1 exp of 56, but won't level. I'm in the same situation, waiting for SoR to be free.

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Do they not sell the little keyfob authenticator anymore? It's what i use, works as well as it needs to.

• Locked thread