Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beluga Snail
Jul 26, 2013

At the end of the last thread when someone was posting about the best way to prep your alts to power level through their stories, someone mentioned send a few hundred basic comms to each one to get them started on buying mods for orange gear. How exactly does one send Comms to other characters? I've figured out how to mail items and creds. Googling seems to suggest the way to do it is buying stuff, legacy banking it, then refunding it, but that hasn't worked so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beluga Snail
Jul 26, 2013

Well I've well and truly gotten sucked in now.

Thanks to whomever used my referral code, the 110% speeder is fantastically useful.

Still have my Marauder that I'm working through (on Taris atm) and I'll try to get him up to max level this weekend, but as I have severe alt-itis I've also got a JK and a Smuggler that are in the teens that I'll fish around for invites to the Pub guild tonight.

Next on the docket is rolling either an Agent or a Bounty Hunter so I can get to do all of the 4 starting areas because I think that'll be more fun than coming back to any of the other 3. I keep hearing fantastic things about the Agent storyline, and was curious if the experience will be markedly different for a female vs male? Saw something in the last thread I think about the female being the best story in the game but couldn't remember for sure.

• Locked thread