Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Cythereal posted:

*raises hand* I find most adaptive armor either hideous or bikinis.
Some of it is pretty bad, but I do get a kick out of my type 4 female trooper running around in her stylish dancer top & bottoms blowing things up with a giant hand cannon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

TheCrushinator posted:

Which server/faction? been so long i might as well start a new character
If you have legacy stuff on your old server and haven't subbed, use a referral link. Comes with a free transfer so you won't have to start that all over.

Also, the paid transfers are only 90cc's for now if you want to transfer more than one char.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
I upgraded to Win 10 and now when I load the launcher I get a pop up asking if I want to allow this app to make changes. I set it to run as administrator and made sure it was in the firewall exception list, but I still get the pop up. This doesn't happen when I load the Guild Wars 2 launcher tho, so I don't know why it does it or what else I can do to make it stop.

Anyone else have this issue or know what I can do about it?

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
I just finished KotFE with my warrior. Story wise, I think I probably should've waited and done it on a non force user first because it's going to seem really off now. And is it all the same with a Republic char? Cuz that seems like it'd be really weird too.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

nonentity posted:

hm.

I'll see what I can whip up, but they are SO similar, I feel we'd get a backlash of "WHY SO MANY BLUE CRYSTALS YOU SUCK BIOFAIL THIS IS A SLAP IN THE FACE"

But I will look into it.
You guys get that response from everything you do, so don't let it stop you.

Hulk Smash! posted:

On the other hand, if you want one of the new (more common) jetpacks, they're at 750k and going down right now.
I've wanted one for my BH since I found out they were in the game, but I'm a space poor so this makes me happy.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Dexo posted:

Don't care but it would be p awesome if we got a Ren's Lightsaber in SWTOR
I found this, which says it's based on an 'ancient design,' and swtor is what, 3 or 4 thousand years before the movies? So I expect it soon.

http://www.blastr.com/2015-11-16/we-finally-know-why-kylo-ren%E2%80%99s-lightsaber-has-crossguard-star-wars-force-awakens

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
Origin has a bundle sale going on. 2 months sub, come coins, & a rancor pet for $20.
https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/star-wars-the-old-republic/pc-download/bundle/deluxe-pack

Took forever for them to mail the code, tho. loving Origin. :argh:

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Alter Ego posted:

Yeah, I'm doing a lady Sentinel, and he is loving RUTHLESS with the flirting. Not touching that one.
I waited till I finished chap 3 and did all his convos in one go because that one blank spot on the achievement pane bugged me.

I think fem BH has the best romance option since if you don't want Torian, you can pawn him off on Mako. I did feel kind of bad shooting him down tho. Felt like kicking a puppy.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
I'm not up on operation drops. Which item is it that people are crying about?

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
Ah. I thought it was a piece of gear or something. But a mount? People sure get upset about the dumbest poo poo.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Aleth posted:

Yeah, it's hidden towards the bottom of the 'Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!' email - came the same time as my monthly cartel grant so I missed it at first.
Thank you! I trashed it because I thought it was just a reminder e-mail.

Edit:
Here's another code for the Chap 1 trial.
3UDT-NN83-CRX9-BDQU

Crancherry fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Feb 20, 2016

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
I still play my JK off and on.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

Medullah posted:

I don't know if it was a photoshop but someone on Reddit posted a screenshot of them getting a Grand Chance Cube from a Grand Chance Cube.
I can confirm this does happen since it happened to me.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
Holy poo poo! Watching the producer stream and I won a vented saber. Go me! :woop:

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

nonentity posted:

Awesome, hope you like it. I think I heard that go down in the office. Grats.

Thanks, I like them a lot and it just made my day.

You did yet another great design. I especially like them with outline crystals; they really accentuate the shape of the blade and just make it even cooler. :)

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
You can buy legacy travel to Odessan. I think you need to be lvl 60 or something tho. And it's a per character thing, which kinda blows.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
Well, that's interesting. Like others, lots of stuff I've already done and no way am I doing again.

Maybe if this had been a thing at or near the beginning of Kotfe, but so far in? Yeah, no thanks.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro

nonentity posted:

Welp, I at least hope you folks enjoy the mounts and armor sets I worked on.

shrug
Your stuff is cool and good. The hoops I'd need jump through to get them, not so much.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
Non-Entity,

Please go give Musco a big hug.

The oforums are a terrible place and I think he deserves one.

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
Cool trailer, double xp and new shinies from nonentity? I think it's time to resub.

Are they releasing KotET all at once or is it a batch of chapters, then one at a time like KotFE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crancherry
May 29, 2014

Pork Pro
Here's my referral code for new/returning people. Get a few boosts and stuff and things.

http://www.swtor.com/r/WfwBzC

• Locked thread