Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
I bet they release an HK chest piece,legs,boots and gloves as sub rewards so by the time the final chapter rolls around we can actually play as HK outside the bonus chapter...
If they are all boned up on HK rewards, better if they give out HK customizations instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
So the new rewards coming in the next patch look amazing. Ship droids get an HK makeover.
What I am hoping is that we will eventually be able to give our ships an HK makeover as well or at least yellow interior paint.
I would be fun to fly around SW space as an OSHA rep.

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter

Dalris Othaine posted:

A stronghold-esque system for ships would be amazing, and it will tragically never happen.
Being able to decorate our ships as we see fit would be great, but, as you said, it will sadly never happen.
Having the gravestone as our own personal mobile flagship/stronghold would be nice too. That, I'm somewhat hopeful for by the end of the chapters

Wyatt Derp fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Apr 15, 2016

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
I finally remembered to switch my comp to damage and my Powertech now kills a lot faster than evolution. I enjoy playing him a lot more.

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
I kept getting an internal error message while playing the game till the last time I logged in it said that the login service was unavailable. I downloaded the launcher again and now have to download the client all over again which sucks without unlimited internet.

What is the name of the centerpiece decoration that has a little sun in it? Sun something or other and don't you acquire it by doing all the SF on hardmode?

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
Now that my gear is ok I want to start working on it.

Colonial Air Force posted:

Also it's a Starship Hook, not Centerpiece, but they give you 10 which is... weird.

You get ten of these Sun Machine Reactors?

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
Are you guys mostly active on Jedi Covenant or on Harbinger as well?

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
Taris is also a gigantic pain in the rear end. You have to run around fallen crap for 10 minutes to get to a spot right next to you on the map.

Cythereal posted:

I loved that part, and so did Mako. Nope, no dignified death for you. I'm just going to leave you in your cell while I blow this ship to bits.

I was emotionally satisfied with that as opposed to outright killing him.

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter

Medullah posted:

For anyone who still has stories to see, there's double XP the next week starting tomorrow. If you're a former subscriber you can always click a referral link and get subscriber benefits for the next 7 days. :) (Can only do that once per 90 days).

This is great news. Now I can finally finish up the two jedi stories. I've been holding off on them till double xp came around again and they're the last two remaining for the Legendary status.

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter

ChrisHansen posted:

Sadly I believe that I might eat the poo poo covered egg

Might even make it into an egg salad sandwich

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
I wonder what the theme for sub rewards will be next season? Darth Marr robot skins, hats and and other varios stronghold accoutrements.

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
Doing the Manaan FP and I realize Manaan would make the coolest looking stronghold in the entire game. I hope someday they make one and at least the size of Yavin.

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
We have a 100 companions now that we summon from somewhere ( the ether maybe?). They should be on our ship awaiting orders.

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
Bounty Hunter and Sith Warrior were my personal favorite. Jedi Consular not so much. I still haven't been able to get through the two jedi stories.

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
Some of the heroics are more a pain in the rear end than they are worth. There are two in particular I'm going to skip from now on. Kill Valen Korek on DK and kill the escaped jedi (Something like that) on Tatooine. Too many people at once trying to kill too few slowly re spawning targets or just a painfully slow re-spawn as is the case with Valen Korek. It might not be so bad if people would group up for it but much of the time they don't want to.

I wish they would make them instanced or at least speed up the re-spawn rate.

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
Thanks. Didn't even think of that. I'll try it.

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
That new subscriber reward vehicle is a ridiculous design. The exhaust is burning your balls off.

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
I do hope this is the culmination and end of the HK sub rewards. It's enough HK.
I really enjoyed the chapter but I'm suffering with HK burnout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wyatt Derp
Jul 9, 2014

Blue Lives matter
I'm finally going to start leveling the characters I have on JC. Might even level all of them there and build a legacy

• Locked thread