Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

someone post their refer a friend code and I'll use it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

legacy unlocks and poo poo you can pay for them are still tied directly to that legacy and server right? So if you transfer to a new server, your "new" legacy even though it'll still be the same level will lose anything you unlocked?

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

SumTingWong posted:

No, everything you've unlocked in your legacy comes with. Datacrons, everything.

did that change recently then? Because I spent money unlocking extra tabs for my legacy cargo bay in Feb then did a transfer and those did not transfer back then. I recall having to rebuy other stuff too.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

D-Pad posted:

So when I last played flashpoints didn't have solo so I skipped them. At lvl 50 I see the two flashpoints on Ilum have solo mode. How exactly do they fit into the story? Should I finish the Ilum quest before I do Battle of Ilum or just anytime? Is there a guide for when I should be doing flashpoints so it aligns with the main story quests?

just fyi, the ilum quest line that leads you into those flashpoints won't let you solo them for quest credit. They are easy in a tactical group though, just the second one is fairly long. I ran through this earlier today hoping to solo it but the quest won't let you.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

KennyTheFish posted:

You get 2 quests. One story one to compelete the instance. And one for the instance in tactical mode. Drop the second and pick up the solo version from the quest giver at the instance door.

I tried that, when you try to enter the instance with the solo version it tells you that you have a conflicting mission and won't let you.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

the tactical fps can be a pain if you don't have a healer. If someone leaves, don't requeue and just summon a companion in heal mode.

Is there a site that shows all of the different legacy armor sets you can get from these alliance crates? There is no way I am going to try and collect all of these.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Where can I get a focus that is moddable and bind to legacy?

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

wtf I just logged in and at character select a box popped up saying I'm no longer a sub and have been moved to preferred status. I added the 90 day bundle thing from amazon a week ago and was playing just a couple hours ago fine.

edit: had to call support, guy I talked to said they've been receiving a lot of calls on this today.

phosdex fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Nov 7, 2015

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Bruceski posted:

I decided to go for HK-51, Taris worked out all right but I could swear I covered all of the Jedi Temple with no result. Do the elevation changes mess things up?

I'm also surprised that by now nobody seems to have collected reported locations into a map, I'm sure it can't spawn *anywhere* in there.

there are a bunch of coords posted in the comments of dulfy's guide: http://dulfy.net/2012/10/11/swtor-patch-1-5the-hunt-for-hk-51companion-droid/

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

here's my code for the nycc cantina thing: http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/9a1q9

and my referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/XSt5Zm

phosdex fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Nov 9, 2015

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

So I recently came back to this game and made a DvL sage. I just finished Ch 3, I can skip Makeb and Oricon right if I've done those before on other chars w/o missing anything? Just go straight to Revan for the DvL achieve and then into FE?

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Medullah posted:

Yeah, once you're 53 you can jump into Prelude to SoR, or 55 you can start it without prelude (I'm not sure if you have to do Prelude for DvL achievement, I'd do it just in case).

Ok that's what I thought. I actually made it to 64 doing the class quests, and other basic intro stuff and a few pvp matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Serperoth posted:

Huh that pack does seem like good value. And I have ~2 weeks to figure out if I want to drop money, even though I was considering the 30-day 15$ thing, for both the QoL improvements and Preferred

Origin has a 60 day version of that bundle for $10 less if you want to be a bit cheaper.

• Locked thread