Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They probably mean having motorcycle entrances and stuff. Maybe he's getting an Arrowcave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Merlyn's going to pop out from underneath desks and walk out of wardrobes and poo poo, mark my words.

There will be a scene where the arrow suit framed conspicuously in the background starts to move and walks out of the glass case, revealing it was Merlyn the entire time. Nobody will call attention to it or ask how long he has been in there.

bring back old gbs fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jul 21, 2016

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

At least one entrance will be a ramp for new universe regular old man Jay.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Honestly I'd love for us to never see how Malcolm enters or leaves rooms, constantly surprising everyone.

This should happen to point where it becomes blase and no one questions it. Like they just expect Malcolm to appear.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

For added fun, have him just wait there, with a big poo poo-eating grin on his face, as he expects people to ask how he got there so he can say he was Ra's al Ghul. But no one does, and it's just awkward for everyone.

I mean, I can imagine being around an unrepentant mass-murderer who even brainwashed his daughter for murder would be awkward enough already.

Death Zebra
May 14, 2014

I hope Arrow/Flash explicitly reconsider their no kill rules. They were screwed over by them so much in season 4/2 even if it some of it was indirect.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Death Zebra posted:

I hope Arrow/Flash explicitly reconsider their no kill rules. They were screwed over by them so much in season 4/2 even if it some of it was indirect.

You mean, Arrow should get rid of his and Flash should bring his back?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

efb

Flash murders the meta human villain more often than he doesn't.

poo poo, he probably didn't kill like 3 of them last season.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The only person Arrow needs to kill off is Felicity.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Rhyno posted:

No because then she would just use a Windows 10(TM) tablet to hack death

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
She then becomes the new Cortanna.

The Lord Bude fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Jul 23, 2016

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

The Lord Bude posted:

She becomes then becomes the new Cortanna.

The circle or the actual sexy woman from the game?

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Barrowman confirmed to play Squirrel Girl:

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Sereri posted:

The circle or the actual sexy woman from the game?

They change her appearance in the next halo to use motion capture data from Emily Bett Rickards. Arrow is significantly more popular than Windows Phone so they could use the cross marketing.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Rhyno posted:

Someone should propose a trade. Her for Laurel.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Ragamn will be in season 5

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

SonicRulez posted:

Someone should propose a trade. Her for Laurel.

Nah, we don't need Laurel back. Just make it a giveaway.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Fingers crossed for Merlicity.

https://twitter.com/Team_Barrowman/status/756938595202506753

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Ahahaha, Willa Holland's face.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

McSpanky posted:

Ahahaha, Willa Holland's face.

She's just expressing this thread's thoughts on Felicity in general.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Ahh, DC's token Jewish superhero and former first round pick for supernatural superheroes.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Just loving call it the Emily Bett Rickards show starting Emily Bett Rickards featuring John Barrowman with guest stars The Cast of Arrow already

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Why are there so many new characters on this show.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Proposition Joe posted:

Throw as much poo poo up against the wall as you can and see what sticks. If the fans like it we can spin it off into another new show! We don't do regular pilots anymore, we backdoor pilot everything.

Blackchamber fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jul 24, 2016

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxG7JR4-nCM

:geno:

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Just what I want, Olly training a bunch of new people I won't give a poo poo about. Just go at it alone you pussy.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Man not even that Prometheus reveal could get me hyped.

Kinda looking forward to Bratva land tho

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Proposition Joe posted:

Cannon fodder for Oliver's next guilt trip when they all get killed.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
I mean okay sure but that trailer didn't exactly fill me with confidence. I'm sure I'll find something to like about S5 but the trailer really didn't seem to draw much of an image of where it wants to go. Just more like flashes of scenes they thought was cool and then they tease a BIIIIIIG BAAAAAD at the end. Like I'm willing for Oliver to train another set of vigilantes or whatever but the trailer seemed to not go hard on the matter either.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That teaser feels like "We've shot exactly 4 scenes and have nothing else to show as of yet."

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Yup, :geno: is the correct reaction. I think I am done.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Man, this just did not work and I can't even place a finger on why. Maybe because I just don't give a poo poo about Ollie's Outsiders. Which is totally unfair since one of them is new and I actually like Curtis, but I don't want to. I don't care for another season of "OLIVER YOU NEED FRIENDS LET ME IN" from Felicity, I don't need more of Thea going back and forth on whether or not she wants to be Speedy, I don't want a Diggle-less season, and I just do not give a poo poo about any of it.

That last season was bad.

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

two truths and a lie for S5

1 - Moira is alive
2 - Flashpoint affects diggle
3 - Ollie kills a bunch of people in the first ep

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Turns out Katie Cassidy also signed one of those Berlanti-verse contracts similar to Barrowman and Miller.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Scyantific posted:

Turns out Katie Cassidy also signed one of those Berlanti-verse contracts similar to Barrowman and Miller.

It sounds like they're going with a "Legion of Doom," a group of villains to appear on all the shows this season: Barrowman's Merlyn, Miller's Captain Cold (which sucks, because he made so much positive character development as an antihero/hero), as well as Neal McDonough's Damien Darkh and Matt Letscher's Reverse Flash/Eobard Thawne.

My best guess is Katie Cassidy will play the evil Earth-2 Black Siren, due to the nature of her contract sounding the same as the rest of them.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

It sounds like they're going with a "Legion of Doom," a group of villains to appear on all the shows this season: Barrowman's Merlyn, Miller's Captain Cold (which sucks, because he made so much positive character development as an antihero/hero), as well as Neal McDonough's Damien Darkh and Matt Letscher's Reverse Flash/Eobard Thawne.

My best guess is Katie Cassidy will play the evil Earth-2 Black Siren, due to the nature of her contract sounding the same as the rest of them.

Seems like a regular Secret Society of Super-villains. Also, Cold and Merlyn will probably sell them all out in a heartbeat for their own reasons.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Scyantific posted:

Kinda looking forward to Bratva land tho

Finally we get to how he got those tattoos. Only been waiting since the start of the show.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Digital Jedi posted:

Finally we get to how he got those tattoos. Only been waiting since the start of the show.

Turns out Barry's time travel has prevented Ollie from getting the tattoos somehow. No one ever mentions them or the Bratva again.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

Am I a bad man for wanting a Cold and Merlyn spinoff show? They can just buddy up and go on adventures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

The Lord Bude posted:

Am I a bad man for wanting a Cold and Merlyn spinoff show? They can just buddy up and go on adventures.

Break out of prisons

• Locked thread