Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Scyantific posted:

At this point, between that and the mystical approach to Darhk, I'm looking forward to seeing how they're gonna handle the supernatural stuff this season.

I was hoping he just had fancy tech that allowed him to stop the arrows but with his death touch I think I'm wrong. I don't really like the supernatural in Arrow just fits better in The Flash but we will see where they take it. I can easily see Constantine helping out with that but don't know if they will.

Is Palmer coming back at all or just on Legends of Tomorrow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Did not know Jeri Ryan is going to be on the show. Love her

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Loved seeing Matt Ryan as Constantine. He does a superb job. I hope this leads too something for him.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

X-O posted:

THIS ELEVATOR FIGHT
That was just awesome.

hi liter posted:

Also, for interested in good camera work for action this is a good fun video: https://vimeo.com/113439313

Thanks. Love me some Jackie Chan. That was a really interesting watch.

Did Darhk leave the docks address to test Lance? I think Lance failed that.

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Nov 19, 2015

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Wouldn't you think Dahrk would keep this totem that gives him all these magical powers somewhere safe? Not just on a dinning room table that's out in the open. It was just placed there.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

XboxPants posted:

I dunno if this is sarcasm but I'm pretty sure he actually was using it when they first showed up. But yeah, he could have, light, put it away in the secret magic totem safe place that he theoretically should have.

I believe he was sitting there with it but build yourself a nice room like Barrowman had for all his weapons and gear.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Titan posted:

I want more info on what Constantine is doing in Hell.

Well Lucifer left hell so might be filling in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Scyantific posted:

Kinda looking forward to Bratva land tho

Finally we get to how he got those tattoos. Only been waiting since the start of the show.

• Locked thread