Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Codependent Poster posted:

Barry wouldn't be down for helping unless he got to murder someone along the way. Preferably someone from Earth 2.

That's how I think of Barry at the moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBUZFPv1fHA&t=251s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

Hell Gem

raditts posted:

Seriously though, what happened to Darhk Daughter. Child of a psychopathic supervillain with magic powers and his equally nutso wife, both of whom were murdered within a couple days of each other by other crazy dudes in masks, had her own life threatened by a third masked nutjob, and dad wanted to bathe her in nuclear fire so she didn't have to live without her mother. Last seen in an underground magic chamber with a magic death idol. But we're not gonna follow up on that at all? Just gonna let all that slide?

She'll be the Villain in Season 21. Darhkness, Sorceror-Queen of the magic mole people. :boom:

Tarquinn fucked around with this message at 09:49 on May 27, 2016

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

Hell Gem

Phhh, all that is needed from Arrow is Barrowman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlQfW9oK1G4&t=40s

Tarquinn fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Jun 5, 2016

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

Hell Gem

Yup, :geno: is the correct reaction. I think I am done.

• Locked thread