Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

Kegslayer posted:

I want to see him go full blown Quarles and just have the entire team go :gonk:.....we should let the police take this one....

Are you smoking Oxycontin in my Arrow Cave?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

The next Flash/Arrow crossover should just be a musical episode.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I wonder if we'll ever return to the secret Lian Yu prison, to find out Captain Boomerang starved to death because nobody remembered to feed him.

Captain Boomerang and Deathstroke just need to wait until Captain Cold and Heatwave get thrown in there with them.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I would guess that Deathstroke also hinges on Manu Bennett's availability considering he's on Shannara now. How is that show doing anyway? Don't have cable and my only knowledge of Shannara was the old PC game like 20 years ago.

Also which other Arrow-verse show is Floyd Lawton showing up on? Last we saw him on Arrow he was presumed dead(You don't see a body, you can't confirm a death). I guess the most obvious would be Legends of Tomorrow, but maybe he'll show up in The Flash on Earth-2?

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Well Ollie has to be on the island at the end of next season. I hope they go with kind of a Supermax plot, where he's stuck in the Lian Yu prison and has to escape. Then again he still needs to hook up with the Bratva.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Arrow Season 5: Training a new team of fuckups.

• Locked thread