Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
The part with Barry is the reason why planning things out may sometimes be a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Well, at least this season can't get any worse.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

raditts posted:

That's because Diggle don't give a gently caress and doesn't let himself get weighed down by a bunch of bitchass whining about HIS DARHKNESS.

Which was true right up until the point where he started grieving about Andy.

E: sorry, I meant Andhy.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Hermetic posted:

TV show threads in the off-season get weird.

People want to keep talking about the show, but there's nothing to talk about. And around here, that wonderful self-loathing goon attitude seems to mean that people just want to rage about how much they hate the dumb nerd show to show that they're not dumb nerds. It'll probably stay that way until we start getting solid info about the next season. Then it will be people getting a head start on hating the season so they can feel like they're above the hype, and dumb nerds like me who will :circlefap: to every morsel of data.

Not true, I rage about hating the show precisely because I'm a dumb nerd. I wouldn't be watching it otherwise.
Also because raging is fun.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Narcissus1916 posted:

To tie this all back to Arrow, The CW actually has a fantastic mentorship program for new writers. They're very selective but if chosen you're basically mentored by current staff and usually write a spec script for a current CW show. I know Arrow has hired a writer or two from the program, as has Supernatural.

I see a contradiction here.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

bobkatt013 posted:

Break out of prisons

- How'd you two break out?
- He was Ra's Al Ghul.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Chokes McGee posted:

"How did you get in here?!"
"C'mon, do I really have to say it"
"I was Ra's Al Ghul"

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Invalid Validation posted:

Does that mean Ollie can start killing people without being emo again?

No.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Great, now I'm going to have to cringe past theit idea of "Russian" for at least 3 episodes until it becomes clear that it's just as lovely as S4.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Sir Potato posted:

I am hoping so hard that this season will be good. But I'm also hoping that if the start is good, it stays that way. Season 3 and Season 4 were both fantastic before the break and that's where it all went bad.

Arrow Season 5: This time definitely better than the last one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

raditts posted:

Is the end of Legends season 1 worth going back to watch? I got to a point where I couldn't really tolerate any more of it, but I want it to be a good show...

The end as in the season finale - no
The end as in the last 4 minutes of the season finale - yes, because the hawks gently caress off

• Locked thread